Back-up a second. What did you say?

Peter is 23 and is apart of the Avengers, Civil War is all calmed over. Ignoring IW and Endgame.

///

Usually, Peter would be with the team today however today he was spending the day with Michelle and Charlotte.

Just last year, Peter was out patrolling and then tragedy struck. She must have been only a few weeks old and the mother who was mere moments from death asked Peter to take care of her. Yes, it would have been easier to just drop her off at an orphanage, but something stopped him from doing so.

So, within less than a month, she was Peter's daughter. 

Charlotte Alice Parker.

Michelle had helped Peter with taking care of Charlotte since he didn't exactly know how to raise a child and it seemed to bring them both closer together, so now there were a small little family. 

May was proud of Peter for taking on Charlotte, she was the cutest baby and couldn't be more perfect. 

No-one on the team knew about Charlotte, It seemed to be the one thing that he had managed to keep away from the team. Even Natasha didn't suspect anything. And that was what shocked Peter the most. 

Peter had found her last October and by the medical records which they somehow managed to find, she was born on the 25th of September. Both Michelle and Peter had started dating around the end of December. 

It was now nearing the end of June and Charlotte had just turned 9 months old. 

The three of them all sat in the park underneath a large tree. Children could be seen playing on the park, others having a picnic with their parents, or just having fun. 

Both Peter and MJ sat facing one another while Charlotte stood with either one of them. She had been crawling since she was around 6 months old, she had mastered it at 7 months, so now they were teaching her how to walk. 

She slowly stumbled between the couple, laughing as she did. She had been mumbling recently, she hadn't said her first word as of yet, but once she would be able to talk. Both of them had a feeling that she'd be a little chatter box.

She wore a little summer dress which went to her knee and a cute little sun hat which protected her head from the heat. 

"Good girl" Peter smiled as she fell into his arms as stumbled from MJ's hands. 

Charlotte gave a small giggle in response.

"Hey, when are you gonna tell the team about Lottie?" Michelle asked him

"I don't know, maybe soon? I've got to tell them at some point right?"

The conversation continued on for a while longer until Peter's phone rang. It was Tony asking him to come into the compound for a couple of hours to help him and the team with some work.

Peter kissed Michelle and Charlotte goodbye, telling Michelle he'd be back once he was finished up at the compound.

"Love you" She told him

"Love you too"

Peter rushed towards the compound. Once he got in, he found Clint in an argument with Sam, this wasn't unusual, usually it was over something dumb, so either with bird was better, or who would win in a fight. 

"Where's Tony?" He asked them as he popped his head through the entrance of the lounge

"His lab." Natasha answered

"Thanks"

Rushing down towards Tony's lab, he found his mentor in a bit of a predicament.

"Pete, I'm begging you. Please help me figure this out. Three days I've been working on it, I can't do it, neither can Bruce. Please tell me you can" Tony begged of him

Peter gave a chuckle before taking hold of a whiteboard marker, "Never thought I'd here you speak those words, that you couldn't work something out"

Peter had solved it within 20 minutes, "You forgot to take the ratio down by one quarter, rather than a third. I think you need some sleep"

Before Tony could answer, the rest of the team stormed into Tony's lab.

"Peter! What the hell!"

Both Peter and Tony were uttally confused.

"Are you cheating on MJ?!" Natasha asked him, raising her voice

"What! No, I would never do that to her-"

"Then who the hell is Charlotte! Hhm!" Sam spoke.

"She's my daughter!"

Steve went to speak but then just gave a confused look.

"Okay, I really need some sleep. I thought you said you had a daughter for a moment" Tony laughed off before sitting down

Peter spoke calmly, "I did. I have a daughter."

Clint was the first to speak, "Back-up a second. What did you say?"

Peter sighed before explaining, "I have a daughter, Charlotte Alice Parker. Last October I was stopping a mugging gone too far. Her mother asked me to take care of her, I know it would have been easier to just drop her off at an orphanage somewhere, but I couldn't. She was born in September, she was only a month old when I adopted her. She's now 9 months old."

Tony spoke before covering his face, "Oh, Jesus"

Steve spoke up, "Why didn't you tell us sooner?"

"I was going to" Peter told them, "the timing was never right"

"Well, can we meet her?" Natasha asked

"I mean, sure?"

"I can't believe you thought I was cheating on MJ" Peter added

Sam spoke up, "Well what else are we meant to think?"

"Your right, I'm sorry. I should have told you sooner"

10 minutes later Michelle walked through the lobby with Lottie in her arms and a baby bag on her shoulder.

Peter met them down in the lobby taking hold of both the bag and Lottie.

"How did they take it when they found out?" She asked him

"Well, since at first they thought I was cheating on you, not so well, but once they found out she's actually my daughter. Confused but oddly excited."

The pair headed up in the lift and towards the lounge to where they were greeted by the team all either stood or waiting anxiously. 

There heads all quickly turned to the door when the family walked in.

Peter spoke, "Guys, this is Charlotte."