I guess you should have listened.

Requested by: lamming19

///

Lets just say, Peter had never really been a fan of the media and he especially didn't like it now.

Peter and his entire family had been holding a secret and had done a pretty good job for the past 17 years. But all of that would be knocked down with one swift movement in three months.

3 months ago...

Like any other luck that Peter had, he was going on a field trip to his own home. Something that had been set up by Tony himself. The only problem was, certain things were hung about the place on walls in labs aswell as within security. This meant that anyone who came into SI had to sign an NDA other wise known as a non-diclosure agreement. So, in case anyone happened to mention something or see something, they would't be able to blurt it out to the entire world which could ruin Peter's future.

Yes, even though he was Tony's biological son. He still hated it all and wanted to live a normal life as much as possible. And by "as much as possible" I mean, Peter wasn't just...Peter. He was also the friendly neighbour hood Spider-Man most people knew and loved.

The only reson why the public eye didn't know about Tony having a child was because Pepper had also managed to hide her pregnancy from the world any where she went. And when she became more showable in her pregnancy with Peter she did most of her work from her desk so no-one could see the baby bump.

Everyone at school knew Peter to be Peter Parker. Not Peter...Stark. Tony had only found out about Peter being Spider-Man when he walked into his son's bedroom to find him pacing back and forth in worry aswell as being consumed by his own thoughts. If Friday hadn't alerted Tony, Peter would have been there all day and all night. Peter, of course freaked out about how he could stick to things, no longer needed glasses, had grew a muscle or two and could hear everything and could sense something before it even happened. Not to forget the fact that he could lift a very large piece of machinary, with ease.

And he didn't hurt himself as badly, it took a really good swing for something to actually bruise, never mind break.

He also trained alot with Natasha and Steve, even sometimes Bucky, who one day Peter found sat on the couch reading a book before turning to look at both Natasha and Peter before speaking towards Natasha.

"You know, I'm glad you never took that whole spider theme the whole way."

Peter on the other hand, was genuinly part human, part spider. Or rather, spider DNA.

It was half way around the tour in which Peter was placed in the boat which he'd have to paddle up shit creek. The training room was their desdination and for some reason, the tour guides badge wasn't scanning. It had scanned every where else, just not on this. And it was granted access.

"Ms Fairaway, it seems you scan code is damaged. I suggest you head to head of security to update your badge." Friday spoke

"Okay, thank you Friday." The tour guide said.

Within 5 minutes, Flash had already called out Peter since when they first scanned their badges in, his had come up as classified and at a Alpha level. So all access.

Peter walked forward sheepily before taking out his badge and scanning the door open into the training room. Flash had been taunting Peter most of the way round, saying he'll find out why they had to sign an NDA. Every other field trip they went on, they never had to sign it. Even Oscorp. But why SI/Avengers Compound?

However, like usual. Flash soon found out his answer. When Peter scanned his badge, a small picture popped up, just like it had done with Ms Fairaway's badge. It had her level access, full name, age, aswell as the badge code.