Tomatoes

SpiderWitch requested by: arrogantdog

Peter is 24 Wanda is 23

///

It was finally summer and everyone was able to get away for the entire time. 

This also meant that The Avengers had to be on high alert for anything to happen due to the large crowding. 

However, this summer was different. Fury had no notion in sending any of them on missions since the one's that needed doing could be followed through by the agents at SHIELD. 

No Avengers needed.

They were all now sat on a plane that was being sent to Italy for the next three weeks. 

"How many more hours are we gonna be stuck on this plane?" Natasha groaned

"5, why?" Peter asked 

Natasha rolled her eyes, "Because I don't know how long I'm gonna be able to last at holding off wanting to kill Barton and Stark."

Wanda lent forwards, hovering over the seat which Steve would be sat in once he got back from the bathroom, "What have they done this time?" 

"In the last hour, all I have heard and seen is them take the piss out of me and Steve" Natasha told them. 

She wasn't wrong, if it wasn't Sam and Bucky it was Clint and Tony. Clint knew he could do it since he knew Natasha wouldn't actually kill him. 

Steve and Natasha had been dating in secret for almost three years and had only told the team six months ago. They had to since Clint had been suspecting the pair being together for quite a while and had somehow managed to drag the whole team into it. 

Steve soon came back from the bathroom and Wanda sat back down next to Peter. The pair had been dating for almost a year now. They had been placed on a mission together as husband and wife, they were told to capture the boss of a large illegal fire arms dealer who wasn't just in the business of selling fire arms, but also dealt with murder and extortion. 

Seems it wasn't just the man they had captured, but rather each others hearts in the meantime.

Sam spoke up as he finished reading through a pamphlet in the back of one of the seats, "What are we actually going to do while we're here?"

Peter spoke turning his head to look at Sam, "There's a tomato festival in the village, that's on Wednesday."

Sam arched an eyebrow, "How do you know this?"

"What?" Peter protested, "Hill sent me a file, check your email, it should be in there"

Sam pulled up his laptop before signing in and bringing up his email.

"Oh, here it is." He said as he finally found it.

Bucky stood up leaning over Sam's seat, "What have we got to do?"

As the pair looked through the file, Natasha and Steve fell asleep since when they'd land in Italy it would be 7 am there, but 1 am in New York.

As everyone else soon fell asleep, they 5 hours they had left on the plane flew by and soon enough they were in Italy.

They had an entire villa to themselves which had an outdoor swimming pool. There were multiple bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms, a games room...somewhere in the house. 

The kitchen was huge to say the least, so was the living room. 

An hour later they were all finishing up packing their clothes and belongings into draw's wardrobes and bathrooms. 

"How long do you think it will take for Nat to kill Clint and Tony?" Wanda asked from the bathroom

Peter contemplated it for a moment before answering, "If they keep taking the piss, I'd say not long"

Of course, they all knew that it was just for a laugh and sometimes Natasha would smile at the way Clint and Tony or Sam and Bucky acted, only because they'd do something where they'd fall over or the pair would get into an argument sounding both like Natasha and Steve or rather...trying to sound like Natasha and Steve.

As Peter closed the draw after placing his clothes inside, Wanda walked over, placing her arms over his shoulders. His hands rested at her waist.

"I'm glad we finally have some time off"

"So am I" Peter replied before the pair shared a short but sweet kiss.

As they departed the kiss the pair smiled at one another. 

Peter picked Wanda up, her giving a small squeal and laughing. The pair collapsed onto the bed, however before anything else could happen than just a small make out session, Sam walked down the hall.

"Oh sorry." He smirked as he saw the couple, "Clint made breakfast, if you have that sort of thing."

Sam left back down the hall, leaving Wanda and Peter to make their own way down. 

As they got downstairs, Bucky and Sam were talking between themselves, but it wouldn't take a genius to take a guess in what Sam was telling Bucky.

"They catch you too?" Steve asked as he piled some fruit onto a plate

"Yep." The pair answered grabbing a plate each.

That was when Bucky walked passed the pair, he didn't even have to say anything.

"Say anything, and I'll web you up." Peter warned to him, Bucky turned round on his heel walking backwards placing his hands up in the air.

"I'm not saying anything" he smirked, "Plus you wouldn't web me up."

"Hey, I've done it once, I can do it again."

Steve chuckled to himself as he watched Bucky leave in slight fear.

As the next couple of days continued, Wanda and Natasha went into the small village picking up some food to stock into the cupboards. 

As they got back, the boys were either outside in the pool or were in the kitchen talking.

20 minutes later, the cupboards were stocked and everyone was ready for some food since they hadn't eaten since that morning. 

As the next day came around, it was around 1 pm when they headed out into town driving down the empty road. It was the annual tomato food fight which took place in the streets of the local town. 

Each one of them was wearing something white. Most of the lads wore a white t-shirt with shorts, or a short sleeved button down which would mainly have the color red all over it by the time they'd get back to the villa. 

With half an hour they were stood in the street throwing tomatoes at one another, tomato juice was being thrown about. All you could hear was laughter from everyone. People were running around, tomatoes hitting them or throwing ones to hit other people. 

Clint and Bucky dumped tomato juice on top of Sam causing it to become a full on tomato fight between the three.

Peter and Wanda shared a kiss which ultimately ended with a flood of tomato juice being thrown at them.

As it approached 5 pm, Peter and Wanda headed down towards the beach which wasn't too far away from the village or the villa. 

The pair ran down to the water, the staining on their skin from the tomato juice slowly being removed. 

Splashing one another with water, before falling into the crashing waves.

As the sun started setting behind them, they pair stopped for a moment, moving closer.

"I love you" she told him

"I love you too"

They pair moved in for a kiss, it starting out soft before becoming slightly more passionate. Her arms folded over his shoulders, while his arms wrapped around her waist.

The perfect end to a perfect day, and this time no-one was there to dump tomato juice over their heads.