Chapter 4

Addison: "Well now, isn't this cozy? Can I join in or are you not into threesomes?" she says coming over to where Derek and Meredith are by the elevator as she hits the button
Meredith: "I have to go."
Derek: "Meredith You really are Satan. You realize that, right? If Satan were to take physical form, he'd be you. Everywhere, all the time."
Addison: "I am so not Satan." she calls out to him as he walks away and the doors open to show Sky who sighs at the sight of the woman and moves over to let her in
Sky: "Why haven't you gotten on your broomstick and gone back to New York where you belong?"
Addison: "Stop being petty."
Sky: "Stop being an adulterous bitch."
Addison: "You are going to forgive me eventually? You can't just...There was a time you thought of me as your best friend?"
Sky: "There was a time when I thought of you as my sister. Things change."
Addison: "I gave Derek divorce papers. If he signs. I'll sign and be on the first plane out of here."
Sky: "I'll advise him to sign them immediately. I want you out of here as soon as possible."
Addison: "Sky, have you ever thought that, even if I am Satan and an adulterous bitch, that I still might be your sister?"
Sky: "You lost that title the minute you decided to get in bed with my husband." she says as the doors open and she walks out them leaving Addison to watch her figure sadly before they close once again

Meredith: "Dr. Rivers. I heard you requested me for the day?" she says coming over to where Sky is standing at the nurses desk
Sky: "Yes. I like to get to know everybody that I work with. Know their skills. Where they'll be most useful."
Meredith: "Well I'm glad you picked me for the day."
Sky: "I heard such highly things of you. Thought I'd see for myself" she says as they start walking down the hall "Now this patient and I have a history. So...and don't take this the wrong way but I need your entire focus for this one."
Meredith: "Understood." she says as they walk into the room where Sky smiles at the man

Sky: "I said I never wanted to see you again."
Jeremiah : "That's only because you're too lazy to learn anything more."
Sky: "Dr. Meredith Grey, Jeremiah Tate. Thinks he knows so much because he was my first patient at my own practice."
Jeremiah: "Still as beautiful as ever" he says smirking at her as she chuckles a little and then he looks at Meredith "She was a nervous wreck that day. So much so that a cholecystectomy turned into a month-long stay. Can't say it wasn't the best month of my life though."
Sky: "Better not be alleging malpractice. Guy raises about 100,000 grand a year for cystic fibrosis, running triathlons. Thinks he's a big shot."
Meredith: "You run triathlons?"
Jeremiah: "Why not?"
Sky: "Pain for one. Finally admitting to feeling a little?"
Jeremiah: "A little."
Sky: "How little? Truth."
Jeremiah: "Enough to keep me awake at night. Had some seizures. Too weak to work out."
Sky: "Anyone been through here with your CT results?"
Jeremiah: "No. It's probably just my pancreatitis kicking up again."
Sky: "All right then. We'll be back. With your results and a plan. Where do your parents think you are this time?"
Jeremiah: "New Jersey." he says as the two women walk out the room

Meredith: "What about his parents?"
Sky: "He doesn't like to bother them until he's well or about to get discharged. He understands his reality. He just chooses to ignore it. Denial works for him, Grey."

Meredith: "Jeremiah's got a mass in his midepigastrium. Diffused enlargement of the pancreas. That, with his hypoglycemic seizures."
Sky: "He's gonna need an exploratory laparotomy. But, despite his triathlons, his lungs still make me hesitant to cut."
Meredith: "What are we going to do?"
Sky: "I don't know that yet."
Addison: "Doctors." she says walking in the room as Sky rolls her eys
Sky: "Dr."
Addison: "How old is he?"
Sky: "He's 31."
Addison: "A survivor, huh?"
Sky: "And then some. My patient for at least five years. I'm not gonna lose him now."
Addison: "Wait is this...Jeremiah? The hottie that flirted with you every chance he got?"
Sky: "Yep."
Addison: "You planning a laparotomy?" she asks as Sky gives her an annoyed look before sighing and answering the question
Sky: "Yeah, but his lungs."
Addison: "You know, I think I could help you with this. I've seen one case like this in a nine-year-old. We had to do a total pancreatctomy."
Sky: "Sure" she says after a moment "Anything that helps him."
Meredith: "You're a neonatal specialist" she says as the two women turn to look at her "What...This isn't your area. I'm just saying. I-"
Addison: "I did genetics research in cystic fibrosis. I've pretty much seen it all Dr. Grey."
Meredith: "Oh."