Chapter 10

Mark and Sky are kissing in bed

Mark and Sky are kissing in bed. He kisses her one more time before pulling away and goes to get out of bed.

Sky: "Nope." she pulls him back towards her 

Mark: "Oh. You're gonna make us late." 

Sky: "Who cares." she pulls him closer to her and he chuckles as they continue kissing

Owen: "Hey, what's going on?" he comes over to the group with Teddy as watch as everybody watches something on tv

Reporter: "A major Seattle-area shooting...we have reports that a gunman has opened fire on students and faculty."

Owen: "Bailey? Bailey, fill us in." said woman just points to the tv with a blank look on her face 

Reporter: "Again, that's at Pacific College. We now take you live to our on-scene reporter. Students and faculty are still in the building. I'm trying to get some answers, but what we know so far is that a gunman opened fire at Pacific College and that there are at least a dozen...I'm sorry? Okay. Okay. There are at least 20 victims."

Owen: "There are 15 ambulances on the way. Maybe more to come. First one is three minutes out."

Richard: "Rivers" he gains the woman's attention "It's your ER. Take point."

Sky: "Alright. Everybody listen up. We all know what we went through, no need to rehash it. But there are people on their way here that's going through exactly the same thing we did. That means that every person that comes through those doors is now one of us. I don't care if you have to look at them as your parent, sibling, lover, best friend, whoever. If there is a patient in front of you they are your priority, I don't care if you think there's a cooler surgery next door, the one in front of you is the one you care about. You get them into the ER, you get them stable until they can be moved into a room or to the OR."

Owen: "Grey." he looks over to see her crying 

Lexie: "I'm fine. I'm fine." she shakes her head 

Mark: "Go to the pit, make sure we're stocked. Call the blood bank."

Lexie: "I'm fine."

Mark: "Call the blood bank. Tell them to give us all the O neg they have." she nods before walking off just as the first ambulance arrives 

Paramedic: "I got a cop. Michael Fazioli. 28. GSW to the right upper arm and left leg. Okay, this one's mine."

Richard: "All right, I'm on that one."

Sarge: "Chief Webber."

Righcard: "Sarge? All right, Kepner, get him to trauma one. Do labs, trauma series, and X-ray this leg and arm."

April: "Okay."

Sarge: "This is the cop that took down the shooter."

Richard: "You're kidding."