Chapter 16

Charles: "Dr. Hunt I...I just paged you" he comes out to the ambulance bay with Sky to see Owen and Cristina kissing "Uh, there's a trauma on the way. Here it is." he points to the ambulance that arrives

Paramedic: "We've got a 41-year-old motorcycle daredevil with a closed head wound, penetrating neck wound and multiple blunt traumas."

Sky: "What was the dare?"

Paramedic: "Riding without a helmet apparently. He's still got some brain waves left, but barely. Oh!" she slips on the water and the gurney turns on its side dropping the patient to the ground "Oh! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!"

Owen: "That isn't gonna help."

Charles! "Mnh-mnh. I'm on trauma today, Yang. This one's mine."

Cristina: "I touched him first."

Gary: "Gary from legal. I need a statement from one of you about that fall."

Sky: "You two decide." she notices them looking at her to see who she'll pick

Charles: "You're not even wearing scrubs."

Cristina: "Damn it" she sighs in annoyance "This is not over."

Charles: "Have fun with Gary from legal."

Sky: "Okay. One, two, three." they transfer him over to a bed

Arizona: "Teddy, hey. I have an old patient up in oncology. And I know that you're really busy with surgeries and st-staring at Owen Hunt..." she notices how Teddy looks into the room where Sky and Owen are working

Teddy: "What?"

Arizona: "I've tried to ignore it, the staring. But ever since Christmas, with the guitar and the singing and the stolen looks...well, I noticed it, and I can't...unnotice it. It's just, I kind of...I like to fix things...people. I like to fix people."

Teddy: "Oh, no, no. Dr. Hunt and I-"

Arizona: "Ooh, don't, 'cause then you're just lying, and that's no good my point is, you're staring and you're sad. And I think that you need friends that aren't Owen. And that's where I come in, with the fixing. You're going to be friends with me."

Teddy: "I am?"

Arizona: "Mm-hmm. Yeah. I'm an awesome friend. So tonight you'll come out with Callie and me...girls' night. Maybe Bailey and Sky will come, too. Say yes to girls' night."

Teddy: "Yes to girls' night."

Arizona: "Yay!"

Teddy: "Oh, yay."

Arizona: "Problem solved. Now for my patient. Elliot Meyer. He needs a lung transplant."

Alex: "Oh, hey. Uh, I'm down with a l-lung transplant."

Arizona: "Oh, no...because you slept with my girlfriend, and I find at when I look at you, I want to hit you with a brick."

Alex: "Dude, that was, like, years ago."

Arizona: "Maybe, but jealousy's a green-eyed monster, and if you ask any one of my kids, they'll tell you, there's no reasoning with a monster. Dude, run away before I find a brick" she shoos him away before turning to face Teddy "As my new friend, don't judge me for that. So...my patient, been treated..."

Derek: "I get it. You're upset Sky is gone. But screwing drug reps is not gonna make you feel better." he tells Mark after catching him having sex with a woman in a closet

Mark: "Yeah, it is."

Derek: "No screwing drug reps in my hospital. Are we clear?"

Mark: "You were much more fun when you weren't chief. You know that?"