Chapter 9

Sky: "Ugh what time is it?" she asks shutting off her alarm as she groans out

Benjamin: "6." he says making her groan again before seeing the suit he's wearing

Sky: "Why are you dressed so early? Thought you don't go into work until 8."

Benjamin: "Have an early meeting. Gotta go. There's a spare key on the coat hook. Mind locking up when you leave? You can just slide the key back under the door."

Sky: "No problem."

Benjamin: "Bye." he says kissing her before grabbing his stuff and walking out the apartment

Alex: "What happened?"

Sky: "Driver lost control. Plowed through the fish market at the wharf. At least a dozen injuries. I need all hands on deck."

Izzie: "All hands. Does that mean all hands? Or just all hands?"

Bailey: "Stevens, you shouldn't have been paged. You can go and take over on Mr. O'Malley. He's having surgery with Dr. Burke."

Cristina: "That's my case."

Bailey: "You have traumas rolling. She can take over."

Izzie: "So I get to scrub in? Thanks."

Bailey: "Stevens, you will not scrub in. You will not handle any instruments. You will not move or talk or do anything other than breathe and watch!"

Izzie: "Candy-striping again. No problem."

Sky: "Grey, trauma room one. Yang, man that stretcher. Karev, come with me."

Derek: "Talk to me."

Cristina: "Larry Shane Dickerson, 86. GCS eight, BP of 100 over palp, pulse in the 120s."

Callie: "Obvious Deformities to the right tib/fib. Let me know if it's surgical. Looks a lot worse than a broken leg."

Mrs. Dickinson: "Honey? Let me hear your voice. That car just about killed him."

Derek: "The car hit him?"

Callie: "He was driving."

Cristina: "Hit his head, chest hit steering column, old car, no air bags."

Derek: "He was driving the car that crashed?"

Mrs. Dickinson: "He wasn't driving it. It was driving him. He didn't do all this. It was the car. He couldn't stop it."

Derek: "Ok. Left pupil is sluggish. Dr. Yang's going to take your husband to radiology."

Sky: "Ma'am, there are two officers waiting to take your statement about the accident."

Mrs. Dickinson: "It was the car. He dropped me off. He went to park like he always does. Larry is a good driver. I want to be with my husband."

Sky: "Yes Mrs. Dickerson, but just give them the statement."