Mark Lives

After being released from the hospital, Mark and Sky spent the next few months at physical therapy clinic a little outside of Seattle. Once they were given a clean bill of health the two tried returning back to Seattle Grace Mercy West but found it to be too traumatizing for them. They packed up their things and moved to Los Angeles, joining Addison at the Seaside Health & Wellness Center where Mark now works full time and Sky created a research center located at the center.

Briefly coming back for the lawsuit the pair went out drinking and eating with the group before quickly flying back to their new home. When Callie called to propose the idea about buying a hospital the two decided to use Mark's share from the lawsuit and save Sky's half for Hayes. Receiving a package a few weeks after sending the final paperwork the two broke down in happy tears when reading the letter sent from Jackson

From your family Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital!

Along with their oldest Hayes the two also had twin girls, Violet and Alissa and a few years after the girls they adopted a son James.

Dr. Sky Rivers- Sloan became one of the leading researcher, developing the Lodox. Low-dose radiation X-ray statscanner. Providing full-body anterior and lateral views. The low radiation makes imaging safer for children and pregnant women. It became one of the most cutting-edge tool in diagnostic technology.

With hearing about the death of their close friend and brother Derek, the pair held a celebratory night of drinking with just the two of them reminiscing on the happy memories with their late friend.

Sky Rivers-Sloan and Mark Sloan went on to have a happily ever after. A few bumps here and there but nothing the pair couldn't handle.

AN: And that's it for Static! I hope you all have enjoyed reading this book and feel free to check out some of my other ones.