Chapter 6

Mark: "Hey, wake up, pretty lady." he kisses Sky awake

Sky: "Morning."

Mark: "I made you eggs benedict."

Sky: "Wow" she looks at the plate he puts on her lap before looking up at him "What did you do?"

Mark: "Nothing. Why do you think I did something?"

Sky: "Because the last time you cooked me this kind of breakfast you had totalled my car..." she trails off before realizing something and sits up more "Did you total my car? Is this a I totalled your car breakfast?"

Mark: "No. Your car is totally fine."

Sky: "So what is this?"

Mark: "It's breakfast. Eat it."

Sky: Well I know it's breakfast, the question is why?"

Mark: "Because I love you and I wanted to try new things to make" he grabs some of the food on the fork "Ooh. Try the eggs. The bacon is jalapeno-infused and tomorrow I'm making short ribs infused with cabernet."

Sky: "I'm fine with just coffee infused with cream."

Mark: "No, yeah, but try the hollandaise. Here." he holds the fork up to her and makes her open her mouth so she can bite it

Sky: "Mmm." she hums while looking at him weirdly

Mark: "It's good right?"

Sky: "Mmm." she holds her thumb up while giving him a weird look

Sky: "He cooked breakfast...for me." she tells Callie as they walk out the elevator

Callie: "No him and Arizona cooked breakfast...together."

Sky: "Okay so you're just as confused with all this as I am right?"

Callie: "Oh totally" she breathes "I mean we should be grateful that they're getting along, right?"

Sky: "Yeah. We're all getting along. Like one big happy family." she says more of a question

Callie: "The thing is I'm not, though. I'm bitter. All they do is cook together and talk about food and watch shows where other people talk about food."

Sky: "Oh I gotta go" she looks down at her pager "OB appointment."

Callie: "Alright."

Sky: "Grey? What are you doing here?" she asks when Meredith comes into the room where she's lying on a bed with Mark behind her

Meredith: "Oh Dr. Carver got pulled into an emergency c-section so I'll be doing your ultrasound and check up today."

Sky: "So-so it's true. You're going into OB?"

Meredith: "Looks like it."

Mark: "That's sad." he blantantly says making Sky hit him in the chest

Sky: "Shut up" she looks over at Meredith and gives her a smile "Uh well uh let's-let's do this then."

Meredith: "Okay" she nods as she puts the gel on her stomach and looks at the monitor "Did you guys wanna know the sex?"

Mark: "Uh no. We just wanna know how everything's going."

Meredith: "Okay" she nods her head and moves the wand before turning the screen so they can see "Well...there is your baby" the couple smiles and Sky lightly touches the screen "And here is the heartbeat."