Chapter 9

Sky: "What are you all doing here?" she asks when she walks into the ER to find the residents standing there

Cristina: "Oh, uh, he's mine. I met the ambulance."

Meredith: "And she's sharing him with me."

George: "He's mine. I'm on call."

Alex: "Good morning, Dr. Rivers. You look nice today."

Cristina: "Brown Noser. I got here first. And the chief said I'm the one to watch."

Sky: "Oh, I get it. It's solo surgery time, and you all have heard, the past two years, the chief has assigned an appendectomy, so you little mini surgeons dragged your butts out of bed to pick up some final tips from the master. Yeah, it's kinda cute. All right, we'll use two of you." 

George: "But I'm on call.

Cristina: "I-I just filled Meredith in on the case."

Meredith: "Jason Kron, 47, tenderness over Mcburney's point."

Sky: "Huh. Karev, what do you know about Mr. Kron?"

Alex: "I know he's a lucky man to have you care for him."

Paramedic: "Arthur soltanoff, 45, fell from a second story window. Stable vitals, multiple fractures and lacerations with evidence of head trauma."

Owen: "Trauma one. Dr. Rivers, I'm gonna need one of the residents."

George: "Me. Mine. I'm on call."

Sky: "It's yours."

Nurse: "Dr. Bailey, we have a patient with severe abdominal pain. Can you spare a resident?"

Sky: "All right, Grey and Yang, prep Mr. Kron for surgery. Karev, you never know. Severe abdominal pain could become an appendectomy."

Alex: "Dr. Rivers, I'm here to help in any way that I can. If there's a patient in pain, I'm there." he smiles before walking away and she chuckles at him before going to change into her scrubs 

Mark: "What do we got?"

Callie: "Massive injuries. Rivers, Shepherd, and Hunt are working on him. Guy was sleepwalking and took a 2-story header Through a plate glass window. Night terrors."

Mark: "Can you imagine? You wake up, you're battered, you're bruised, you don't know where you are or how you got there."

Callie: "Yeah, that sounds like my life-married, betrayed, gay, abandoned, and then I woke up and had no idea how I got here. I just figure this is the bottom. This is as bad as it gets. It can only go up from here."

Owen: "Left tib/fib. The rest of his trauma series is clear."

Derek: "He needs a head C.T."

George: "He's got free fluid in there." he says as the man gasps awake and starts shouting 

Arthur: "Oh, god. No, Ivy, get out of the way!"

Ivy: "Dad."

Arthur: "Ivy, the mountain lion's right there." he yells out as they try to hold him down

Sky: "Sir, you're in a hospital."

Arthur: "Ivy! Where's my daughter?"

Ivy: "Dad, I'm right here! He's gonna kill my daughter."

Derek: "He's still asleep."

Arthur: "Let me go. I've gotta get my daughter."

Callie: "Could we get some help here please!"