Chapter 15

Arizona: "Oh my God!" she exclaims excitedly as she hugs Sky before looking at the ring on her finger

Callie: "It looks so much better on your finger."

Sky: "Thank you." she smiles at them

Arizona: "Have you told your parents?"

Sky: "Nope. And I don't plan to."

Callie: "So they're not coming to the wedding?"

Sky: "You are correct."

Arizona: "So when's it gonna be?"

Sky: "In a couple of weeks."

Callie: "Weeks?"

Sky: "Well yeah. Allessia has to get time off work so we're working around her schedule."

Arizona: "But what about all the planning. I mean you have to get a location, a dress, someone to officiate it."

Sky: "You realize there's only gonna be like ten of us there right."

Callie: "Ten?"

Sky: "Our first wedding was small and we're keeping this one small as well" she states before her pager goes off "I have a surgery. See you guys later."

Richard: "Meredith Grey." he comes up behind Sky as she finishes scrubbing out of a surgery and they look at each other through the reflection of the glass

Sky: "No. Not Grey. Yang, maybe."

Richard: "Yang's a cowboy."

Sky: "Kepner."

Richard: "Kepner?"

Sky: "Not Kepner" she thinks after a moment "Definitely not Grey. She spent all that time in neuro, and suddenly, she's chasing general. She's unfocused."

Richard: "You're underestimating her. I think she'd surprise you."

Sky: "She'd have to. She will."

Sky: "She'll have to come to me." she raises her eyebrows at him and he nods before backing up and walking out (this whole scene was funny to me. Especially when they added the music)

Bailey: "Carrie Rissler is my patient. Has been for eight years."

Mark: "I'm aware." he nods looking through a chart

Bailey: "She was given six months to live, but after a mastectomy, oophorectomy, and risky experimental biological therapy, I managed to save her life."

Jackson: "Which is awesome."

Bailey: "D...no, it is not awesome. It is a miracle. And when I saw on the O.R. board that my patient...my miracle...is undergoing a lymph node transfer without my knowledge-"

Mark: "She came to us, Dr. Bailey. Said she brought it to you a few months ago, and you shot it down."

Bailey: "Cause her extensive scarring makes her a poor candidate."

Mark: "That's what I thought. But then Avery suggested we do some angio studies on her arm-"

Bailey: "Avery suggested?"

Jackson: "Dr. Bailey, this procedure has had outstanding results for patients with-with vessels just like Mrs. Rissler's, okay? This-"

Bailey: "This could make it worse. It-it-it could even kill her."

Mark: "That's not gonna happen."

Bailey: "Well, y-you're right, it's not, because you're not operating, not after I speak to my patient." she snaps before storming away