Chapter 15

Lucy: "Everything looks fine. Right on track for 23 and a half weeks."

Mark: "How's his size?"

Arizona: "Oh, Mark."

Lucy: "It's okay. I'm used to that trick. Its size is within the norm."

Mark: "Come on. We're here. You know you want to know."

Arizona: "No, no, no, no. You want to know. We prefer an element of surprise."

Mark: "Callie?"

Callie: "Mark, we voted. 2-to-1. We're waiting."

Lucy: "Uh, your B. P. is borderline high. Are you feeling okay?"

Callie: "Oh, yeah, no. That's the nerves about the baby shower. Ah. Yeah, it's like, um, it's like Christmas morning." she says with glee 

Arizona: "You are way too excited about this."

Callie: "Hey, I have bought expensive gifts and played stupid games for every knocked-up nurse in this place. Now it's my turn. You're coming, right?" she asks before seeing the look on her face "Arizona, you invite the OB. The fate of my vagina's in her hands."

Arizona: "Yeah. Um, 1:00 P. M., fourth floor doctor's lounge."

Lucy: "I'll see if I can make it. I'll make it."

Bailey: "What's that about?" she comes over to where Sky and Owen are watching the residents stand around a bathroom 

Sky: "Oh, the chief's in the bathroom."

Bailey: "With an audience?"

Owen: "His trial funding came through this morning, and they all want on it."

Sky: "Door's opening!" she calls out as Richard comes out and they all talk to him at once 

Richard: "Quiet! Quiet! I haven't made my decision yet. Oh, get out of the way."

Bailey: "Stalking a man while he's in the restroom?"

Jackson: "I'd clean the restroom if he'd let me on this trial."

Cristina: "I'd live in it."

Bailey: "You are surgeons. If you want to impress the chief, impress him surgically. Avery, you're with me."

Cristina: "Where do you want this?" she asks as herself and Sky bring a table into the room 

Arizona: "What's that for?"

Mark: "Scrapbook station. Put it next to that box with the glitter pens."

Arizona: "Oh, no, no, no. Don't put it anywhere. We're not having a scrapbook station."

Mark: "You heard Callie this morning. She wants us to go all out. Move the table."

Arizona: "No, don't move the table. Mark, this isn't a scrapbook station kind of shower."

Mark: "You're wrong. Yang, tell her. Torres wants all the girlie stuff...games, onesie decorating."

Cristina: "I have a patient."

Mark: "Babe?" he looks over at Sky

Sky: "I'm more surprised you know what onesie decorating is."

Mark: "I've been boning up. That's what you do for the people you love."

Arizona: "Oh, bite me, Mark."

Callie: "Oh, what's going on? Are you guys fighting again?" she comes into the room