Chapter 6

Arizona: "Okay. How about it, Mark? You know you've always wanted one of...these." she holds up something for him to see as Sky helps her pack up their things in the kitchen

Mark: "Nah. I'm good. I will take that waffle iron."

Callie: "What? I have never even seen you eat a waffle."

Mark: "Well, I would if I had a waffle iron."

Arizona: "Okay, Callie, We're not gonna take a waffle iron to Malawi, and it's not gonna do anybody any good sitting in storage for three years. Congratulations. You won yourself a waffle iron. Oh! And a french press."

Callie: "Hey. Stop giving...my things away." she stops Mark from grabbing it 

Mark: "Maybe I should pass on the french press." he passes it back to her

Sky: "I won't" she grabs it from Arizona's hands "Just say I stole it. It'll be fine." she takes it and puts it in a separate box with the other stuff she's taking

Sky: "Charter plane was forced into an emergency landing and collided with a greyhound bus" she comes into the room where the residents are waiting for her and Owen "Mass-casualty situation. Do I need to say it again? Let's move" they all quickly grab their gowns and gloves and run down the halls behind her "Close to 30 victims in the field, some critical. Multiple blunt trauma injuries."

Jackson: "And I was so looking forward to an early lunch." he says when they arrive and find a bunch of dummy bodies on the ground

Meredith: "This is gonna suck."

Owen: "Welcome to trauma certification."

Owen: "You will work in teams of four. Each team will be responsible for nine casualties. You may treat your patients using only what you can carry with your two hands from this ambulance. The evac helicopter is on its way. You get your patients on the helicopter, you get certified."

Sky: "Are you ready?" she asks as they all nod yes "Get to work." they all quickly rush to the ambulance

Mark: "Dr. Grey."

Lexie: "Uh, Christy Cornell, age 28. She's here for a gluteoplasty" she trails off as she sees the woman bending over to get something out of her bag "She's so tiny. There's hardly anything there to lift." she whispers to Mark

Christy: "That's sort of the point, Dr. Grey."

Lexie: "I'm...oh, I'm...I'm sorry. That was..."

Christy: "Oh." she waves her off 

Lexie: "I'm...I'm...I'm sorry."

Mark: "Christy's not here for a lift. She's here for a gluteal implant."

Christy: "Yes. Finally gonna get some junk up in this trunk."

Mark: "This program shows a rendering of what you can expect the gluteus to look like after the implant."

Christy: "Oh. Um...could I see what it'd look like kicked up a...just a couple of points?"

Mark: "Sure."

Christy: "Mm. Couple more? Couple more?" she asks as Mark hits the button and Lexie covers her mouth while her eyes widen "Okay, stop. That's it. That's my ass."

Mark: "Dr. Bailey, do you have a second?"

Bailey: "Only if what you have to talk about is more important than my being on time for an autopsy."