Chapter 14/15

Chapter 14

Mark: "Hey, Torres. Do you know anything about putting together cribs?"

Callie: "You bought a crib?"

Mark: "Well, Sloan's coming home tonight, and I got it put together, but it wobbles. And it can't wobble. Now will you take a look at it?"

Callie: "You're like a sweet, nerdy dad now. I don't even recognize you."

Mark: "Well...who's she?" he asks motioning to a woman standing next to a nurses desk with curly hair

who's she?" he asks motioning to a woman standing next to a nurses desk with curly hair

Callie: "I don't know." she shrugs

Mark: "I may be a dad, but I am a single dad. Excuse me."

Callie: "Okay. Now...now I recognize you."

Mark: "It must, uh, suck to work on Valentine's day. I don't believe we've met. Aah!" he takes a step back when Sky turns around and rolls her eyes "You curled your hair?!"

Sky: "No. I woke up late and didn't have time after my show-wait so the only time I can get you to talk to me is when you think I'm someone else and you hit on me?!"

Mark: "No, no. I pretty much knew it was you." he shakes his head

Sky: "Pathetic. Really pathetic." she nods her head as she walks away

Sky: "Restaurant roof collapse" she informs Owen, Derek, Meredith, and Cristina when they enter the ER "Yeah, so far...a penetrating abdominal injury, a sucking chest wound and a massive head wound. Also, there's an open fracture on the way. Do you want me-"

April: "Dr. Shepherd."

Derel: "Oh, you're still here?"

April: "If you're here, I'm here. There's an Osha investigator waiting in the lobby, and there's also two tv crews who are asking for a statement. I told 'em to wait for you. They're setting up outside."

Sky: "We cleared the O.R. board, also, I paged Bailey, Nelson, Altman, Hagan and Sloan."

April: "As soon as I have all of the numbers, I'll..."

Sky: "Do you want to get anybody else?" the two talk at the same time and begin to overwhelm him a little

Derek: "Stop. Who do I see first?"

Sky: "Skull fracture, trauma 1." she points to the room

April: "The Osha guy."

Derek: "Chart, please." he says when he comes into the trauma room

Owen: "Try to get as many people as possible off the backboards. Clear C-spines clinically, but if you're not sure, wait for x-ray no matter how backed up they are."

Bailey: "Hey, hold the elevator."

Woman: "I got it!"

Man: "Trauma 4 is open."