Chapter 12

Callie: "You have to say something. Words. Make words." she says to Mark as they lay on his bed

Mark: "Holy crap." he breathes

Callie: "Yep."

Mark: "A baby?"

Callie: "Growing like a weed in my uterus."

Mark: "Not like a weed. Like a mighty oak. We're gonna be great parents."

Callie: "Mark, you...you don't have to do-"

Mark: "Are you kidding? That's my kid in there. I'm a dad. We're parents...of a baby." he says making her laugh

Callie: "Okay. You're in."

Mark: "Should we get married?" he asks still excited 

Callie: "Oh, no. No, I mean, I'm all for raising a baby with you, but, uh, there's a line." she pats his hand before getting off the bed 

Mark: "You're right. That's good, 'cause I'm in love with Sky, and it would be...oh, my God. Sky. What am I gonna tell Sky?" he sighs 

Callie: "Okay. You think about that." she nods before walking out the room and he runs his hands down his face while sighing 

Callie: "Are you ready to talk now?" she walks into her apartment to see Arizona sitting on the couch

Arizona: "I want to say some not nice things, and I want you to listen without saying that our relationship is over or walking out."

Callie: "Okay."

Arizona: "I'm mad that you slept with someone else. And I know that we were broken up, but still, you slept with someone else. And I'm even madder that that person has a penis. And I know that you're bisexual, I know that-"

Callie: "Okay, would you rather I slept with a busty redhead? 'Cause-"

Arizona: "You have to give me a chance to process this, okay? I am processing."

Callie: "I didn't plan this, okay?" she moves over to sit on the table in front of her "I-I...I didn't plan any of this. But there's a...mighty oak or whatever showing up in our lives in about seven months, so...now I have to plan. And I don't know how long I can wait for you to process. But I...I want you...in my plan. I want you to be a part of my plan. So...aare you in or are you out?"

Arizona: "Uh...I'm in. I'm in, but you have to give me...you...I'm just...I'm s...I'm still...I'm so mad at you, so you have to give me a minute."

Callie: "Okay."

Richard: "By injecting methylene blue, it's easier to identify the structures. What do you see, doctor?"

Lexie: "Gallbladder...cystic duct, common bile duct."

Richard: "Yes. Misidentification of the anatomy...is the main cause of biliary tree injuries. Today we're trying this new technique..." he looks up and seeing people looking at something on their phones "Put those things away, people. No texting in my O.R. save that for the drive home."

April: "Um, actually, we're not texting, sir. Dr. Rivers' performing a toupet procedure right now, and there wasn't enough room in her O.R.,so we're just following it on Twitter."

Richard: "Twitter? What the hell is a Twitter?"

Mark: "What did Arizona say?"

Callie: "Well, she said she's in."

Mark: "Well, that's good, right?"

Callie: "Oh, I'm still hedging my bets. I'm not gonna move back in with her until I know for sure she's not gonna bail again."