Chapter 11

Callie: "Damn it. Damn it." she cries and wipes her tears before she starts laughing while crying

Mark: "Torres! Come on! Let's go!" he calls out to her 

Callie: "Coming" she calls back and they head out the apartment and see a bunch of boxes in front of her apartment "What the hell?"

Arizona: "Oh, good morning." she comes out the apartment and grabs a box 

Callie: "What are you doing here?"

Arizona: "Oh, I bought out our subletters. I'm moving back in. Hooray."

Callie: "Okay. They weren't your subletters. They were my subletters."

Arizona: "Well, now, uh, I'm your subletter. Hooray?" she shrugs a little and Callie steps closer to her making her back up a little 

Callie: "My lack of interest in seeing you is not a strategy. I'm not, uh, I'm not playing hard to get. I don't want to see you because I turned my life Upside-down for you, And you walked away because, for a week, I was cranky. You're untrustworthy, so I don't want to see you. You're self-centered, so I don't want to see you. I am 100% certain that if I let you back into my life again, You will hurt me again, So I don't want to see you. This isn't a ploy. I'm not...I'm not pouting. I don't want you in my life. Get your crap Out of my apartment."

Mark: "Huh." he huffs as Callie walks away

Arizona: "It's good that she's mad. It means she cares, right?" she asks as he tilts his head at her 

Owen: "Dr. Torres." he greets when she comes into the ambulance bay where he's waiting with Sky 

Callie: "What?!" she snaps making their eyebrows raise 

Owen: "Nothing."

Callie: "Well, you said my name."

Owen: "Just as a, you know, good-morning type thing."

Callie: "Where's the stupid meat wagon?"

Jackson: "Morning, Dr. Rivers. Dr. Hunt. Doctor-"

Sky: "Don't." she stops him before he can say anything to callie 

Paramedic: "Brady Sullivan, 32. Stable vital signs, complaints of neck and back pains. Possible crush injuries. He was trampled by a horse."

Sky: "A horse?"

Kyle: "A-a team of horses, like...like three horses, If that helps you at all. Please, please don't let him die on our wedding day."

Brady: "Aah! Oh!" he cries out as they bring him inside

Owen: "Push of morphine."

Kyle: "We were going downtown this morning to sign our domestic partnership papers..."

Sky: "There's a lot of bruising here."

Kyle: "And I had a horse-drawn carriage to pick us up from city hall and...and bagpipers, because Brady is scottish, and he really likes being Scottish."

Callie: "Okay, I feel tenderness at c-6. Get an x-ray in here, stat."

Kyle: "Brady, I am so sorry. The bagpipers started up, and they spooked the horses, and...and they ran."

Brady: "Over me. They all ran over me, Kyle. Bagpipes?"

Jackson: "All right, exam shows weakness in lower extremities. I've got diminished reflexes."

Callie: "Move. I can't work."

Jackson: "Dude." he runs into the intern that's following him around for the day