8. Moxiety 🍑

Top- Virgil
Bottom- Patton

Nicknames (daddy, sir, baby)
Hair pulling
Praise kink (kinda)
Slight pain kink (kinda not really)
Background logince

Virgil got home from work a bit late and found his boyfriend, Patton, waiting by the door, looking like he was ready to panic.
"Oh thank goodness!" Patton cried, hugging Virgil tight.
Their other roommates, Logan and Roman, were out getting groceries so it was just Virgi land Patton, lucky Virgil.

"I'm sorry I forgot to call, I got caught up at work, the traffic was horrible," Virgil said, kissing Pattons cheek. "Forgive me?"
"I dont know," Patton said slowly, looking up at Virgil. "You made me worry pretty bad,"

"What can I do to make you forgive me?" Virgil asked smirking.
"Well..." Patton said slowly, pulling Virgil closer by the collar of his shirt. "You could," he whispered the things he wanted Virgil to do to him in his ear. Virgil bit his lip and smiled.
"Oh I can do that," he said. He picked Patton up and pressed their lips together.

Once in the bedroom, Virgil gently pushed Patton onto their bed. Patton giggled softly and Virgil deepened the kiss even more, exploring every inch of Pattons mouth. Slowly, he moved down to his neck and shoulders, kissing and sucking, loving the small noises Patton made.
"Daddy," Patton whispered in an attempt to get Virgil excited quicker-it worked-

"Good baby," Virgil growled in Pattons ear. He stroked up the smaller boys sides and pulled his shirt off, kissing him again.
"Be good, and you'll get a reward after," Virgil whispered to Patton.

"Y-yes sir," Patton whispered as Virgil attacked his neck again. Patton felt Virgil touch his waist, rubbing slowly. He suddenly yanked down Pattons shorts, making Patton yelp softly.

"You just lay back and enjoy, baby," Virgil whispered smirking.
"B-but daddy, I want to pleasure you," Patton said softly, arching his back slightly under Virgils touch.

"Then pleasure your daddy," Virgil growled before sitting up. Patton sat up and straddled Virgils lap, kissing him deeply. Patton pulled Virgils jeans loff and pulled his dick out of his boxers, licking his lips at the sight. Virgil bit his lip, feeling Pattons hand on it.

Patton slowly moved his hand up and down, loving the small groans and moans from Virgil. After a minute, he leaned down and licked the tip.
"Ugh, Pat," Virgil groaned, throwing his head back a bit.

Patton then put the whole thing in his mouth, moving his tongue in a way he would only let Virgil feel. Virgil moaned softly and ran his hand through Pattons hair, leading him up and down.
"You're doing so good, baby," Virgil groaned, knowing it would make Patton even more excited. And it did.

Patton started deep throating Virgil, only gagging slightly.

Virgil moaned again, loving the feelings of Pattons mouth. After a few more minutes, Virgil pulled Patton off.
"Alright, baby," he said in a low, dominating tone.

"Time for daddy to have his way with you,"

"Yes sir," Patton whispered, laying down for Virgil excitedly.

The one thing no one knew, was that Patton actually didnt mind when it hurt. He didnt like alot of pain, but he didnt care if it hurt a little bit. This was something that Virgil was happy to hear, but was really surprised to hear the first time.

As Virgil bit his lip, looking Patton up and down, he noticed and felt Patton grinding up.

"Naughty boy, trying to get my dick," Virgil growled smirking.
"Daddy, please," Patton whined.
"What, baby?" Virgil whispered smiling.
"Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me long and hard, make me scream your name so everyone knows I'm yours and only yours!" Patton begged.

Virgil chuckled and kissed Patton.

"So you need to be preped?" He asked softly, teasing Pattons hope slightly. Patton shook his head and felt Virgil push in slightly.

"Safe word?" Virgil asked softly, making sure he wasnt hurting his adorable boyfriend.
"P-purple," Patton managed to say. It hurt a bit, but he liked the pain of Virgil going inside him.

Virgil suddenly slammed inside Patton, making him cry out and moan.

"Take it like a good boy," Virgil said as he thrusted at a steady pace.
"Daddy," Patton gasped, throwing his head back and arching his back. "Yes, please, harder!"

"Damn, you really want it," Virgil said as he went harder, pounding into Patton.

Virgil was pulling Pattons hair a bit, looking down at the moral side, his mouth hung open and his eyes squeezed shut with pleasure. Virgil could have come just from seeing his face.

Virgil hit just the right spot to make Patton scream and arch his back wildly.
"There! Right there, yes! Oh god, ah!" Patton gasped. Virgil smirked and thrust harder to that spot. It didnt take long for Patton to become close.
"C-close daddy," Patton whispered.
"Not until I say, baby boy," Virgil growled smirking.

After a minute, Patton whined loudly.
"Please, daddy! Let me come!" He begged.
"Not yet," Virgil said smiling at how Patton begged.

Soon, Virgil came inside Patton, who moaned loudly at the feeling.

"Alright, baby," Virgil breathed. Patton came quickly, gasping thank yous and Oh Gods.

Roman sat, his head on Logan lap. Logan was reading and glanced down at Roman, smiling.

"Those two have the right idea," Roman said softly.
"You think so?" Logan asked, licking his lips slowly.
"Yeah," Roman whispered smiling. He sat up and kissed Logan, smiling as he felt Logans hands on his waist.

Oop sorry this is so late, I kept putting it off because I was struggling to feel motivated (also I've been sick in bed for the last 3 days so there's that)

Anyways hope you enjoyed 💖