41. Demus smut

Tentacles
Tentacle fuck
Swearing
Riding
Teasing
Slutty Deciet
Degradation
Overstimulation kink
Master kink

Tell me if I missed any

Takes place a few days after DWIT

There is one thing about the sides that no one knew. If Thomas was turned on or anything, they all were affected by it.

The day was as per usual. The video was over, Roman was working on idea for the script with Logan, Virgil was in his room listening to music and Patton was baking cookies.

Where were the dark sides, you ask?

Remus was bugging Dee as he usually was.

When suddenly

"Ah," Roman moaned, slapping his hand over his mouth. Logan and Roman were both deep red, trying to hide it.
"Damn it, Thomas," Logan mumbled.

They heard something fall in the kitchen

"I-I'm ok, don't come in here!" Patton called. "I just dropped a cup,"

"I-I'm going to my room," Roman said, sinking out quickly.

When Remus and Dee got affected, Dee almost calloused. He slid down the wall, panting slightly.
"Aroused?" Remus teased, leaning closer.
"I-I find it very unfair that you don't get affected by it," Dee hissed.

Remus didn't get affected by this, at least not enough for it to show, and loved taking advantage of Dee...or anyone, really, while they were in this state where they wouldn't hesitate to be fucked.

"Aw, cmon, Dee~" Remus teased, lifting Deceits head gently.
"S-shut up," Dee mumbled. He let out a soft whimper and tried to pull Remus into a kiss.
"Uh uh, be patient my love," Remus whispered seductively. He grabbed Dee and sunk out, rising up in his bedroom. He pushed the submissive male onto the bed and crawled on top, licking his lips. Dee whined softly, trying to grind up on Remus for some sort of friction. When Remus moved away, Dee took matter into his own hand and reached into his pants.

"Naughty little boy, trying to get off on your own," Remus chuckled. He roughly pulled Dee's hand away and kissed him. "Let daddy take care of you, ok?" He growled smirking. Dee whined and nodded quickly.

Remus quickly stripped himself and chuckled darkly. Dee was desperate.
"P-please, Remus," he whined. "I need you,"

"That's what I like to hear," Remus chuckled. He kissed Dee and slipped his tongue in the smaller males mouth. Dee loved it.

Remus' tentacles appeared, stripping Dee and pinning him down by the wrists.
"R-Remus, please, hurry," Deceit whimpered, arching his back slightly as Remus pulled his boxers down teasingly slow.

He spread Dees legs gently, putting one to Dees hole, making him gasp and moan.
"Shh, you don't want the others to hear you and know what a slut you are, now do you?" Remus growled.
"No-no," Dee whined. "Please, Remus, please, fuck me now, I need you," Remus liked when Dee begged. He liked when he begged for him.

"Maybe you should let them head you, that way everyone knows that you belong to me," Remus purred in his ear before biting his neck. "You're all mine~"
"M-master," Dee gasped, pushing himself down on the tentacle that was beginning to stretch him. Remus chuckled and pulled the tentacle out, just to tease the sub. Dee whimpered at the lost of contact, trying to get some sort of friction. Remus chuckled again and suddenly shoved the tentacle back in, making him scream in pleasure.

"Remus! Master!" Dee cried, moaning loudly. Remus kept thrusting into him, jerking himself off to Dees moans.
"So good, baby boy," Remus groaned. Dee kept moaning loudly, moaning Remus' name and master.

Dee quickly was ready to cum.
"Hold it," Remus growled, putting his thumb on the tip of Dees dick. Dee whined, arching his arch a bit.

Remus was getting close himself and bit his lip, jerking himself off faster.
"Master please!" Dee whimpered, desperately needing to cum. Remus buck his hips forwards with a soft moan as he came, getting it on Dee's chest and face a bit.
"Cum for master~" Remus breathed. Dee moaned loudly as he came, throwing his head back in pleasure. Remus kept thrusting the tentacle in, knowing Dee loved being overstimulated. Dee moaned softly at the slight overstimulation and bucked his hips a bit. Remus had an idea and chuckled, sitting himself aboce Dee's dick, teasing himself with it.
"M-master...what are you d-doing?" Dee asked softly as he kept being fucked.
"Nothing, baby," Remus whispered. He used one hand to tease himself with Dees already hard dick.

"R-Remus!" Deceit gasped as Remus sat himself on it, moaning softly.
"G-God!" Remus gasped. "I see why you like this now, fuck," it felt so good!! Remus had never had a dick in him, he was always top.

"Remus!" Dee moaned as he became close again.
"Cum inside me," Remus breathed, bouncing on Deceits dick. Dee soon came deep inside Remus, who moaned loudly at the feeling and came.

Remus pulled out of Dee and carefully climbed off him, both breathing heavily.

"God damn," Remus breathed.

.......SMUT!
I kinda loved writing this, ngl.....I mean, slutty sub Deceit and commanding dom Remus? What isn't to love?!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈