81. dukexiety SMUT

Smutttt
Nudes
Hard rough sex
Riding
Remus talking about it to Roman afterwords
Multiple rounds

Tell me if I missed any

None of the group expected expected any of the others to have a dirty secret. Well, expect Remus. But they didnt talk about that stuff near him for a reason

One day, Remus got sent a link to a private account, and he was confused. He requested a follow and turned red when it was accepted and he saw the content.

"H-holy shit," he breathed. All the pictures were of a boy, half or fully naked, not showing his face. But when Remus saw the bed in one, he knew who it was

Virgil.

Virgil, the most quiet, anxious and shy member of the group...

Had a secret nude account. And he had no idea it was Remus who had followed him.

"He's so hot," Remus groaned, starting to jerk himself off while looking at the pictures. One had a caption that made him even harder

I've been a bad boy~ any daddies out there who can punish me? With a picture of Virgils bottom half. He had a little fluffy tail.

Hey Emo Remus texted Virgil
What, Remus
You're hot~
Mr. Confident over here. And also, no. I'm not

Remus chuckled and sent one of the pictures from Virgils account.
HOW DID YOU FIND THAT??!!!

Be nice, pretty boy~
Remus I swear to god, if you show those pictures to ANYONE or tell ANYONE what you found, I will destroy you
Alright, but only if you come over here and show me proof that you're that sexy
Fuck you. But fine...I'll be there in a few minutes, asshole
See you soon~

Remus smirked and scrolled through the pictures, loving how hot the little emo was.

When a knock came at his door, Remus stood up. He didnt have a shirt on, just his jeans.
"I fucking hate you," Virgil growled, stepping inside.
"Aw, don't be like that, Virgy," Remus smiled as he shut the door. He grabbed Virgil by the waist. "Now~ show me that beautiful body you have~"
"F-fine," Virgil mumbled. He shrugged his hoodie off nervously, kinda liking how Remus was looking at him with such eagerness. He took his shirt off and slid his jeans off.
"I want to fuck you so hard," Remus growled, leaning close.
"No ones stopping you~" Virgil teased, pulling him even closer and kissing him.

Remus deepened the kiss eagerly, pushing the smaller male onto his bed.
"I'm gonna fuck you so hard to you wont be able to walk tomorrow," he growled in Virgils ear. Virgil almost moaned at his words
"P-please, Remus," he begged, trying to grind up against Remus.

"Please what, pretty boy?" Remusbasked as he kissed Virgils neck.
"Fuck me, please fuck me," Virgil gasped and moaned. "Make me yours, make me scream your name, please!"
"Good boy~" Remus chuckled as he kissed Virgil deeply again. When both boys were stripped, Remus noticed Virgil had already prepped himself.

"Were you hoping I'd fuck you?" He teased smirking. Virgil flushed darkly.
"I-I don't know..." Virgil mumbled shyly. Remus smiled and lubed up his dick.

"I find it adorable," he said before slamming into Virgil, who moaned loudly, throwing his head back.
"F-fuck!" He gasped as he moaned again.
"Good boy," Remus whispered kissing him gently. He started moving his hips, loving the moans and whimpers Virgil made. He soon was pounding into the smaller emo, making him a moaning panting mess.
"I-I'm close," Vidgil managed to warn him, biting his hand to muffle the sounds a bit. Remus chuckled and kept going, jerking Virgil off a bit.

Virgil almost screamed when he came, which was enough to push Remus over the edge as he thrusted once more, cumming deep inside Virgil. They stayed like that for a minute.
"Fuck...you're so amazing," Remus breathed. He carefully pulled out and was shocked when Virgil pushed him down, leaning down to suck his dick. "W-wait, Virg," Remus gasped. He groaned softly, running his hand through Virgils hair, gripping as Virgil started deepthroating him.

"Fuck...I'm gonna cum again," Remus groaned, throwing his head back. Virgil kept going until Remus came down his throat. Virgil sat up, licking his lips. "You're such a little slut," Remus chuckled, pulling Virgil closer. He felt Virgil grab his dick, positioning himself over it.

"Virg, are you sure you can take any more?" Remus asked, not wanting to hurt my shy emo.
"Yes, I want more," Virgil said, sitting down quickly and moaning loudly.
"Don't hurt yourself," Remus was slowly coming out if his hard dominate state, turning into a more caring and loving lover.
"I'm fine," Virgil moaned softly, bouncing eagerly.

Remus held his hips gently, helping him move. They groaned in pleasure and Virgil let out soft excited moans.
"I'm close," Virgil breathed, burying his face in Remus' neck.
"Cum for me, baby boy," remus whispered, thrusting up into Virgil. Virgil moaned highly, cumming onto Remus' chest and stomach. Remus thrusted up into him a few times before humming deep into him again.
"Fuck....you're so pretty like this," Remus groaned

"Can we do this again sometime?" Virgil asked softly, not moving off Remus' dick.
"If you'll let me," Remus chuckled, kissing Virgils neck and nibbling his ear. "Now, why dont we go and take a bath, relax and cuddle?"
"That sounds nice," Virgil smiled tiredly. Remus lifted him up, carrying him to the bathroom. They took a nice warm bath, and got snuggled up on Remus' bed.

Virgil cuddled close to Remus' chest, smiling softly.
"You're so cute," Remus smiled, kissing Virgils head.

"Hey, Re can I borrow a-" Roman stopped when he saw the clothes on the floor and the person in Remus' bed. "Wait, what the hell..?"
"Hey, Roman. What did you need?" Remusnasked sitting up a bit
"Uh...I need a um...ok I'm sorry, but did you have sex with Virgil?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Gross...anyways can I borrow your text book? I lost mine," Roman leaned on the doorway.
"Yeah, it's in my bag right there," Remus pointed to his bag by his desk.

"Thanks....now may I ask why the FUCK you and my bestfriend are sleeping together,"
"Because hes fucking hot and sexy, unlike you," Remus smirked.
"Shut up, " Virgil whined, scooting under the covers more. "I'm tired,"
"Sorry, we had two rounds and him went pretty hard," Remus smirked at the disgusted look on Roman's face

"I'm taking your textbook, I'm leaving, and I'm going to drown my eyes in bleach,"

I hope you enjoyed, have a great day/night ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

So...um...I'm not out to my whole family. Actually I'm only out to a few of my friends who I trust to keep it a secret, at least until I'm ready. But I changed my name on all my social media, and my younger sister found it. She called me my old name, even after I asked her not to call me it anymore. That it wasnt my name. So I'm kinda mad about that still. I ended up blocking her because I'm not dealing with the bitch right now. I have enough on my plate, thank you.

I think I vent and rant a bit too much, sorry about that