A/N

Please read this. It's really important

Hey, guys. I just wanted to say something really important, at least to me

I've been reading other people's one shots and noticed that they can be a bit rude to their readers.

And I wanted to say, I am SO sorry if I've ever said or done something to make you feel invalid, unloved or ignored. I love all my readers, reading comments brightens my day up.

But I have a habit of being rude without realizing it. I'm kind of like Remus in a way, I often say the first thing that comes to mind. But the idea that I may have made someone upset...it kills me. I never want to make anyone feel less then myself.

Remember, I love all of you so much, you mean the world to me. I've made some amazing friends through Wattpad, it's the place I escape my horrible family.

And I never ever ever want anyone to feel like I don't care, like I just ignore everyone. That I'm doing this for fame.

Writing has been my passion since I was 9. And story telling, reading, making up stories. It's always been a bit of a talent and a hobby. I dont do this to get popular. I do it because writing makes me happy, and writing helps me relax.

So when I see people being rude to their readers, unintentionally or not, it makes me upset. Because the comments on my writing is what keeps me going. The silly little comments on this book. It always makes me laugh because you all are so cute and silly.

Hell, I claimed someone as my child today and thought it was the silliest cutest thing ever.

Again, I'm sorry. If I've ever written or said something that makes you feel like I don't appreciate you, like I don't care, or something that made you upset, please tell me. I feel horrible thinking I may have hurt someone without meaning too

But I hope you all have a great day/night, I love you all so much, thank you for being a part of this world.

Bye ❤🧡💛💚💙💜