111. loceit angst/fluff

Logan tried and tried to get a word in. He kept getting cut off by Roman. Virgil had left already, sick of everyone. Thomas wasnt paying attention. And Patton wasnt any better then Roman.

"Guys just list-" Logan tried.
"No, we can't do that!" Roman argued. Logan flinched slightly.

Janus popped up next to him. Logan was holding himself, hisnhead bowed slightly. Janus' lips parted slightly in worry.

"Thomas can we ple-" Logan tried again. And again, he was cut off and ignored. Janus knew he had to do something.

He shut Patton and Roman's mouths.
"Logan is trying to speak! Listen to him!" He snapped. Logan was surprised. Patton and Roman looked over at him. Logan hadn't even realized a tear had fallen.

"I just want to help..." he said softly. "I think there is a simple way to solve the problem, and we need Virgil here to do that, but you guys forced him away,"

Roman tried to argue, but Janus was still holding his mouth shut.
"It's alright, Logan. If they don't want your help, that's their problem. Let's go," Janus said softly. He let the other two go and he and Logan sunk out.

They went to Ogans room and now in the safety of his room, Logan let the tears fall.

"Lo..." Janus said softly.
"I shouldn't be crying," Logan mumbled, wiping his eyes.
"Logan, look at me," Janus said softly. Logan looked up at him, his cheeks wet with tears. Janus sighed and took one of his gloves off, gently wiping the tears away.

"It's ok, I'm here," his whispered. Logan choked down a sob, not wanting to cry infront of anyone else. But when Janus gently hugged him, he couldnt help it. He started crying more, hiding his face in the snakes chest.

Janus just held him, rubbing his back and telling him he was ok. When Logan calmed down, Janus sat down, sitting Logan sideways on his lap. Logan laid his head on the others shoulder, feeling tired.

"Thank you..." he said softly.
"If you ever need them to listen, just call me. I'll make sure they shut up," Janus smiled. Logan nodded tiredly, cuddling into him more. Janus planted a soft kiss on Logans head and laid down, Logan laying on his chest.

A week later, the three were arguing again. Logan sighed and summoned Janus, who quickly got them to shut up.
"Thank you, Janus," Logan said calmly
"Anything for you, my love," Janus smiled, kissing Logans cheek.

The three stared at them in complete shock.

I hope you enjoyed, this was inspired by a TikTok cosplay I saw a few weeks ago, and something I saw reminded me of it so here

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night
Love you guys
Bye!❤🧡💛💚💙💜