46. intruanxciet

Requested
Top- Deciet
Middle- Virgil
Bottom- Remus
Degradation kink
Daddy kink
Sir kink
Threesome
Teasing
Punishing (kinda)
Blowjob(s)
Slight pain kink(?)
Overstimulation
Masturbation
(Literally the most warnings I have ever had to put in)

Virgil and Deciet were out if the house for an hour or two. Remus had been taking a nap and they didnt want to wake him, so they left a note and went to the store. When Remus woke up from his amazing dream, he realized he had a...problem. He was painfully hard and whined softly, getting up. He looked into the living room and didnt see either of his boyfriends. In the kitchen he found a note. He whined again, with frustration and the overwhelming need of pleasure.

So Remus went to his room again. He had never really needed to touch himself before. Deciet always loved helping him out. Virgil, too.

Remus stripped, touching himself gently. He groaned softly, biting his lip. He stroked himself a bit faster, moaning Deciet and Virgils names to himself. He kept touching himself, but just as he was close, he opened his eyes. Virgil and Decoet stood in the door way, arms crossed with smirks on. Remus stopped all movement and stared at them in shock.

"Looks like puppy couldnt wait," Deciet said smiling.
"What do you have to say for yourself, Remus?" Virgil said moving closer
"Y-you guys were gone!" Remus defended, moving back slightly. Virgil chuckled and looked up at Deciet who seemed to be thinking.

"I think, for not waiting for us to come home, he deserves a punishment," Deciet said.
"No!" Remus whined.
"What did you have in mind?" Virgil asked.

"Make him watch. He cant look away. Or touch himself," Deciet said smiling. Virgil licked his lips smiling.
"I like it," he said.

"You guys! Why you have to be so mean?" Remus complained.
"Keep whining, it'll be worse," Deciet said smirking. He roughly but also gently pulled Remus up, sitting him at the head of the bed. Then Dee grabbed Virgil.

"Meanies," Renus muttered.
"Should we take away kisses too?" Deciet said softly to Virgil, who chuckled.

"Maybe...since hes being such a little brat," Virgil said. Remus let out a whine, crossing his arms. Deciet chuckled and kissed Virgils neck. Virgil made sure to tease Remus, letting out soft moans and gasps. Deciet knew what he was doing and loved it.

He pushed Virgil onto the bed, smirking down at him. Virgil bit his lip, glancing at Remus who seemed angry and upset, arms crossed across his chest.

"Re~" Virgil whispered, licking his lips. "Can I get a kiss from my favorite bottom?"

Remus moved closer, letting Virgil kiss him.
"That's enough. Go sit down," Deciet said. Remus grumped but listened. He watched as Deciet stripped himself and Virgil. Remus was jealous of Virgil at that moment. He wanted to be touched by Deciet. He wanted to be the one kissed and whispered too.

"Dee," Virgil moaned softly as Deciet started stretching him while kissing his neck.

Remus was getting harder, shifting uncomfortably. Deciet out another finger in Virgil, making him moan louder.

"Ok, ok, I get it, please just stop!" Remus begged. "This isn't fair!"

"What isn't fair is you trying to get off on your own. So selfish," Deciet said. He knew Remus liked being insulted in bed like that. "Such a selfish little slut,"
"I'm sorry, daddy," Remus said softly, pouting slightly as he looked at Deciet.

"Don't try to be cute," Deciet growled, grabbing the front of Remus' shirt and pulling him closer. "You know you did something wrong. And I'm not going to reward you for that,"

"Please daddy?" Remus begged, making his voice slightly more high pitched, enough to make Deciet harder. "I promise it'll never happen again, I just want to feel your dick inside me,"

"Dont give in," Virgil mumbled. Remus shot him a quick glare and looked at at Deciet, who seemed to be thinking about it.
"First...you need to blow Virgil and I. Then you get my dick," he finally said. Remus nodded, trying not to look too excited. He went to Virgil first, and could hear Deciet kissing Virgil while he sucked his hard dick.

Remus ran his tongue along the shaft, loving the groan Virgil let out.
"Fuck Re~ you use the little mouth so well," Virgil groaned. Remus sucked harder, deepthroating Virgil. He somehow had no gag reflex, which came in handy for the other two. Virgil gripped Remus' hair, tugging slightly. Remus moaned softly at it, sending vibrations up Virgils body. Virgil thrusted into Remus' mouth a few times before coming. Remus swallowed and licked his lips, smiling up at Virgil.

"Deciet was right, you are a little slut," Virgil said, his breathing heavy. Remus moved to Deciet, who looked him over slowly.
"May I, daddy?" Remus said softly, tugging at his boxers. Deciet nodded and let Remus do his thing while he looked at Virgil, who seemed tired but also ready for more.

When Deicet came into Remus' mouth, he let out a soft long groan. Remus pulled off and bit his lip.

"Now for your reward, since you've been good," Deciet said. He pulled Remus onto his lap, kissing his neck. Virgil moved behind Remus, stroking up his sides slowly.

After a few minutes of teasing Remus slightly, only kissing him, Remus tried to force himself onto Deciet, trying to ride him.

"Ah, ah, ah," Deciet said. "Not so fast, baby boy,"
"Dee, please!" Remus said. He was so painfully hard. He needed to be fucked senseless. He needed it now but his boyfriends were too busy teasing him. Tears pricked his eyes. He climbed off Deciet, making the other two feel kinda bad.

"Remus, cmon, don't be like this," Virgil said.
"You guys are being so mean," Remus whispered. "Is it too much to ask for, that you just help me?"

"Sorry baby, we just love seeing how annoyed you get at teasing," Deciet said gently. "We'll stop, but you have to promise to behave,"

"Yes daddy," Remus said softly. He was suddenly pulled over, immediately feeling Virgils cold fingers at his entrance, making him gasp and moan as he push one inside.
"That's the sound I like to hear," Virgil purred in Remus' ear smirking. Deciet chuckled, watching his boyfriends.
"V-Virgil," Remus moaned.
"What's my name?" Virgil whispered.
"Sir," Remus whined. He arched his back slightly, feeling Virgil put another finger in him.
"Shit! Virgil!" Remus gasped, throwing his head forwards. Deciet pulled his chin up, kissing him deeply. Virgil was thrusting his fingers in and put of Remus, making him moan louder and louder.
"Little slut. How badly do you want to be fucked?" Deciet growled.
"S-so bad, please," Remus gasped, almost screaming at Virgil touched his prostate.
"God, there right there!" Remus gasped, arching his back more, gripping Deciets shoulders tighter. "Fuck, Virg!"

"You like that, little slut? You like having my fingers in you?" Virgil thrusted them in him harder, making Remus moan louder.

"Let's fuck him, hard and long. Until he cant walk," Virgil said to Deciet. Dee chuckled, licking his lips.
"Sounds like fun," Dee said smiling. Remus wanted that. He wanted that so badly.

Virgil pulled his fingers out, immediately slamming into Remus to make him scream. Remus was very loud in bed. And his boyfriends loved it. Virgil kept slamming into Remus until Remus came, Virgil close behind. Deciet moved closer and when Virgil pulled out, Deciet went in.

"Dee," Remus whined. "God,"

He was quickly overstimulated and loved it. Deciet thrusted into Remus' prostate, harder and harder. Remus was a moaning whining begging mess. He came again, gasping softly for air as Deciet came inside him and slowly pulled put after a few seconds. Virgil got a rag and smirked at the needy bottom. Virgil cleaned Remus up, kissing him softly.

"Happy now, you little cumslut?" Deciet chuckled. Remus nodded tiredly and smiled at his boyfriends

"Thank you daddy, thank you sir," he yawned.

Sorry this one took so long to get out. It is literally 3 in the morning. I woke up at like 1 and have been up since. School starts up on tuesday and I am excited but also annoyed that my schedule is changing again. Writing these will not be as easy unfortunately

Thank you to the person who requested this, hope you enjoyed have a great day/night❤🧡💛💚💙💜