55. RemRom/RomRem

Just saying, I really...like REALLY like this ship right now and I found this prompt on tumblr and have been saving it so fight me

Choking kink
Incest
¿light smut?

Remus and Roman were having a sword fight in the livingroom, as usual. Patton and Virgil were on the couch, just watching to make sure they didn't kill eachother. They'd given up trying to get the twins to stop by now.

"Patton, Virgil, Thomas needs us," Logan called.
"Alright. Don't kill eachother while we're gone," Virgil told them.
"We would never!" Remus said, swiping at Roman's legs as he jumped to avoid the blow.

Soon, Remus had Roman knocked onto his back, hand on his throat as he held his mace up in triumph. Roman suddenly let out a soft whine of pleasure and Remus froze. Was he...moaning because he was being choked?

"What was that?" Remus teased smirking, pressing down on Roman's neck a bit harder, choking him more. Roman let put another soft moan and squeezed his eyes shut. "Do you like it? You like when I choke you?" Remus whispered seductively. Roman whimpered and tried to nod. Remus chuckled darkly and choked Roman more. Roman moaned softly. Remus could feel his brothers hard on and smirked, setting his mace down. He moved back so he was sitting on Roman member and bit his lip, grinding gently.

"R-Remus," Roman breathed.
"Shh, be quiet my love," Remus whispered. Roman whimpered in response.

Remus let go of Roman and yanked him up, pulling him to the couch.
"R-Remus, i-if someone catches us," Roman breathed.
"What are we going to do that would be bad to be caught?" Remus teased smirking as he bit his lip. Roman blushed a deep red and looked away. Remus grabbed his chin, forcing him to look back.

"May I kiss you?" Remus whispered. Roman nodded and kissed back as soon as Remus pressed their lips together. Remus sat himself on Roman's lap, grinding against him gently. Roman moaned softly, whining when Renus suddenly stopped

"Not here," Remus whispered, pulling Roman up. "My room,"
"Ok," Roman breathed. Remus pulled Roman to his room, shutting and locking the door. He pushed Roman down and licked his lips hungrily

~time skip brought to you by I'm a lazy dumbass~

Roman sat, panting heavily as Remus carefully pulled out, kissing him gently.
"You did so well," Remus whispered to him. "Took me so well,"

I wanted to make a bit if a shorter one and get this out since I've had it in my drafts for idek how long. But like, I'm kinda in love with this ship at this point...it's kind of cute and I think I have a thing for "forbiddin" love, like intruality, moceit, intrulogical, loceit. Those are four of my favorite ships and they all could be considered forbidden by the other sides

But anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and have a great day/night!❤🧡💛💚💙💜