142. Remus

Rape. Please leave if that is uncomfortable for you, the whole chapter is about it.
I don't want to say one thing cause itll spoil it but one side is evil, I won't say which. If you don't like chapters where a light side is evil (like Roman Patton or Logan) please leave

(Tell me If I need to add anything else)

I apologize in advance

Remus was skipping down the street like usual. Though it was nighttime, barely an light out other then the street lights

"Gah!" He cried when someone grabbed his arm, tugging him into an alley. He was shoved into a wall, feeling his shirt being pulled off. He had barely contemplated what the hell had happened when he was shirtless and forced onto his knees.
"W-who are you-" he said before something was shoved into his mouth, choking him. He looked up, realizing what was happening...

Remus stumbled into his apartment, pain shooting through his body as he hit the floor, choking on sobs.
"Remus, was that you?" His roommate called.
"J-janus!" Remus sobbed. Janus walked in, seeing Remus on his knees and crying.
"Woah, Re what happened?! Are you ok?!" He gasped running over. Remus shook his head and clung onto his roommate and bestfriend, crying into his shoulder.

"What happened?" Janus whispered, holding him. Remus' voice was raw from crying and screaming. He just held on tightly and cried softly.

Janus sighed, knowing Remus wasnt able to tell him anything. He carefully picked the other up, bringing him to the couch and laying him down. An hour later, after just sitting and holding, soothing Remus, their other roommate got home.
"Hey assholes, I'm home," Virgil said, dropping his keys on the hall table and kicking his shoes off. "Wait, is Remus crying?"

"Just...be quiet. Something happened while he was out and I don't know what it was, he hasnt said anything," Janus told Virgil. Remus was falling asleep, cuddled close to Janus.

"Is he...ok?" Virgil asked softly, sitting down.
"I'm not sure. He got home and just collapsed, crying. I think...something really really bad just have happened, because his voice was so raw and painful sounding, like he had been screaming alot," Janus whispered, running his hand through the others hair. Remus whimpered softly, pulling away from that touch.
"N-no," he whispered.
"What's wrong?"
"He didnt like you touching his hair like that," Virgil said, seeing the pain and fear in Remus' eyes. "Holy shit... Remus, were you raped?"

Remus whimpered and nodded. Janus and Virgil both gasped, hugging him as he broke into tears again. They just held him and told him it was alright until he eventually fell asleep.

But all he dreamt of was the psychos voice. Telling him to shut up, to stop screaming. Telling him to stop crying.

Take it, you slut
Stop screaming *slap*

Remus woke up in a cold sweat, breathing heavily as tears poured from his eyes. He was in his bed, dressed in his shorts and t-shirt from the day before. Maybe if I hadn't worn shorts... it wouldn't have happened, he caught himself thinking.

He slowly got up, dressing in sweat pants and a big baggy hoodie, pulling the hood up and sleeves over his hands, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Hey...you ok, buddy?" Janus asked smiling softly.
"No..." Remus mumbled. His whole body still hurt. Mostly the waist down, by also his face and throat, inside and out. Janus wanted to hug his bestfriend, but knew it better not to, since he was now out of that panicked 'hold me' state and would probably wouldnt want to be touched at all. That day, Virgil and Janus were gentle and quiet, not wanting to startle him or make him cry again.