49. Intruality/loceit fluff

Patton didn't want anyone to know where he was going. He was sure they would be mad at him. But he needed to see the man he loved. So the moral side snuck out and inti the dark sides. Remus was outside, sitting on the grass while playing the guitar. Patton loved seeing him like this. So peaceful and happy

"Oh! Patton!" Remus said happily when he saw his boyfriend. Remus stood up and smiled and Patton hugged him happily.
"I missed you," Patton said with a small pout.
"I missed you too, baby," Remus said softly, kissing his boyfriends cheek.

"No one followed you, right?" Remus asked as they sat on the grass.
"No...I don't think so. Virgil was asleep when I left, Roman was singing and i didnt see Logan," Patton said. They talked fir a but and Remus suddenly gasped. He grabbed Pattons hand, pulling him behind some bushes.

"What's Logan doing here?" Patton wondered softly.
"I don't know..." Remus whispered.

"Hey, come on in," they heard Deciet say.
"Wait, is Logie seeing Deciet?" Patton whispered in shock.
"I have no idea, Deciet barely talks to me," Remus shrugged.

After a minute, they noticed that they were under Deciets window. So Remus lifted Patton on his shoulders so he could peek inside.
"Ew!" Patton hissed smiling.
"What? You didnt see anything bad, did you? Who ruined your innocence?" Remus said softly
"No, Logan was on Deciets lap kissing him!" Patton whispered, a little excited to see Logan with someone.

"Sweet," Remus said as he gently set Patton down.

"We should tell them! Like, I could tell Logan we're together and we know he'll be supportive because he's with Deciet!" Patton said excitedly.
"You're so cute," Remus smiled. Patton blushed.
"Am not," he mumbled. Remus lifted Pattons chin and smirked.
"Yeah you are," he chuckled.

Back at the light sides, Patton hung out like normal. Whe he ran into Logan, he asked if they could talk.

"Is something wrong?" Logan asked nervously.

"I need to tell you something...and you have to promise not to get mad," Patton said softly.
"I could never be mad at you, Patton. Unless you ate my crofters," Loga said. Patton giggled.
"No, I didnt eat it. But...um...well..." he took a deep breath. Why was this so hard?

"I'm dating Remus...we've been together for about 3 months now," Patton said softly after a moment. Logan was silent, staring at his smaller friend.

"Wait...you and Remus?" He said in shock. Patton nodded.

"Are you mad at me?" Patton muttered. He was shocked when Logan hugged him.

"I've been wanting to tell you something, too, but I was too scared. I'm dating Deciet, actually. For about a month,"

"That's awesome!" Patton said smiling.

That afternoon, Logan and Patton managed to sneak out together. Deciet and Remus were waiting, both with wide smiles.

"Double date anyone?" Remus asked smiling. Patton gasped excitedly and nodded, bouncing in his place.

It's cute and I need cute in my life right now, I'm a sad potato

I hope you enjoyed, have a great day/night ❤🧡💛💚💙💜