70. Thomas X Virgil fluff

Requested

When Virgil popped up and wasnt met with the immediate

"What are you doing here,"
"Go away,"
"Leave us alone,"

He was confused. He looked around, seeing that Thomas was sitting on the couch in tears.
"T...Thomas?" He asked softly. Thomas looked up and wiped her eyes.
"O-oh, hey, Virgil," he mumbled with a clearly forced smile. "What's up?"
"Never mind that, what happened?" Virgil asked him.

"I...I just did something stupid," Thomas shrugged. "I let someone into my life and they ripped my heart out,"

Thomas started to cry and Virgil didnt know what to do. He was horrible at comforting people. But he tried anyways. He sat beside Thomas, hand gently on his shoulder.
"Hey, hey, it's ok," Virgil said, hoping that something he would would comfort him.

"I-I didnt think it would happen again. It took so long for me to get back out there," Thomas whispered as he wiped his cheeks and eyes. Virgil sighed and wrapped his arm around Thomas' shoulder.
"I know, buddy...I know," he said softly. "But hey, don't cry about that asshole. Hang out with me and the others! We could even invite Janus and Remus if you'd like," Virgil smiled softly. Thomas leaned into him more.
"I'd like that," he said softly.

I know it's short and this probably isnt what you wanted or expected, but I found it kinda cute!
Anyways I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night!❤🧡💛💚💙💜