53. dukexiety/anaintrulogial🍑

SMUT

Recording (like porn basically idk)
Rough sex
Pain kink
Blindfold
Bondage
Safe word
Double penetration
Threesome
Intrulogical at the very end
Virgil was tied to the bed, blindfold on. He was sweating and whimpering softly.

Remus set up the camera and pressed play. He climbed onto the bed, on top of Virgil.
"R-Remus," Virgil whined softly. Remus slapped him and Virgil moaned at it.
"That's not my name," Remus growled.
"Daddy, please!" Virgil begged. "Fuck me, please!"

Remus chuckled and pulled his dick out if his pants. He stroked it slowly, letting out a soft groan.

Remus slapped Virgil ass, making him moan and beg for more. Virgil gasped and moaned loudly as Remus slammed into him dry.
"R-Remus! Daddy, fuck!" Virgil gasped. Remus gave him a moment to adjust before roughly thrusting into him hard, making Virgil a moaning, pleading mess.

"That feel good?" Remus growled, loving how his sub looked, tied up and blindfolded just for him.
"Y-yes! Please, daddy, more! Fuck me harder!" Virgil moaned louder when he received what he wanted. Remus pounded into him harder, making the submissive male scream in pleasure.

Remus slowly became close, wanting to cum before his sub.
"Hold it," he growled slapping Virgil again, who only moaned louder.
"D-daddy," Virgil moaned loudly, becoming close. He knew he couldnt cum unless he wanted a punishment, which he secretly did.

"Don't cum, baby boy," Remus growled. "Or daddy will have to punish you,"
"D-daddy, please I need to cum," Virgil whimpered. Remus kept slamming into his prostate and soon Virgil couldnt hold it as he came onto his stomach with a loud, more high pitched moan. Remus growled and slapped him.
"I said I hold it," he growled in his subs ear.

"I'm sorry, daddy," Virgil whined.
"Oh you'll be sorry," Remus kept thrusting into him, Virgil whining as he started becoming overstimulated. When Remus came, he kept going. Virgil tugged on the restraints a bot, whimpering as he became close for a second time. Remus kept going, chuckling as Virgil came again. Remus came once again deep inside his sub and slowly pulled out, both panting as Virgil whined softly.

Remus chuckled again when he saw the cum dripping a bit from Virgils abused hole.
"Good baby boy," Remus whispered kissing his cheek. Remus stood and turned the camera off, going back to untie the other, covering his face with soft gentle kisses.

"Daddy," Virgil breathed, trying to sit up. Remus gently picked him up and brought him to the bathroom.

"Virgil," Logan called from outside the bedroom door, knocking softly. No answer. "Virgil?" He called a bit louder, knocking again. Still nothing. He opened the door a crack and saw the empty bed, the blankets messy and ropes by the pillows. He noticed the camera, and went over to it. He took out the disc curiously. He heard the bath running and decided to just come back later

Logan put the disc in his laptop and as soon as he saw Virgil on the bed, naked, he went red, quickly putting in his headphones.

The sounds of Virgils loud moans and begs for more made Logan hard. He turned it off, red faced and very turned on.
"Fuck," he mumbled, moving his glasses to rub his eyes.

Remusblifted Virgil from the tub, gently wrapping him in a towel and dressing him in his onesie. When he went to grab the disc from the camera and saw it was gone, he panicked.
"You saw me put the disc in...right?" He asked Virgil slowly
"Yeah, why, is it gone?" Virgil mumbled shifting in bed.
"Yeah," Remus said nervously.
"What?!" Virgil cried, sitting up in shock. "Shit, who could have taken it?!"
"I don't know," Remus groaned. "I'll go see, just stay here," Virgil laid back down.
"If anyone watched that tape, I swear to god I will kill you,"
"Yeah yeah," Remus rolled his eyes and left the room quickly. No one was home, at least that's what they thought.