35. RemRom

RemRom
Incest
Unsympathetic Patton and Logan
Bathtime cuddles
Swearing
Slightly smutty fluff

Please skip if you are not comfortable with this

"What if Patton catches us?" Remus whispered as his brother and boyfriend pulled him to the bathroom.
"He wont, trust me," Roman assured Remus. Inside the bathroom, Remus sat on the counter, secretly watching as Roman bent down to plug the bath and fill it
(God why did that sound so fucking sexual)

Roman filled the bath with bubbles and moved in between Remus' legs, smiling.
"What?" Remus mutter blushing.
"You're cute," Roman said smiling as he kissed Remus. Remus eagerly kissed back, wanting everything Roman was giving and more.

They stripped and sat in the hot water, Remus cuddling into Roman happily.
"I love you," Roman whispered in Remus' ear.
"I love you too," Remus whispered back, closing his eyes. Roman smiled and closed his eyes, too. They did this quite a bit. But Remus was always worried about getting caught. They didnt usually cuddle when the others were around. Dee and Virg were cool, they didnt really care. But Patton and Logan were different.

They weren't as understanding, somehow.

Remus started falling asleep in Roman's arms, trying to keep himself awake as exhaustion from the day hit him and relaxation filled his body.

It was silent. The door was shut but when Patton knocked, there wasnt an answer. He opened it and peeked inside.
Ro fell asleep in the bath again, Patton thought. Wait...who's that? Is that...

"Roman?! Remus?!" Patton cried. Roman woke up, not knowing what was happening.
"Noo, I'm sleeping," Remus muttered.
"R-Re..." Roman whispered as he met Patton angry gaze. Remus looked up and squeaked in fear. He tried to sink into the bubbles.

"Get out. And explain yourselves. NOW," Patton said before leaving. The brothers got out quickly, getting dressed.
"Told you we'd get caught eventually," Remus muttered.
"I love you," Roman said, kissing Remus.
"I love you too," Remus said before kissing Roman once more.

They went into the living room, where Patton and Logan stood.
"What the heck," Patton demanded.
"What do you mean?" Roman asked, shrugging.
"You two in the bath. That's what," Logan said.
"What's wrong with it?" Remus said.

"You stay out of this," Patton snapped angrily.
"Look, I dont see why you guys are so mad right now," Roman said, glancing at his brother to make sure he was ok.

"We are mad because you are brothers," Logan said.
"And? Big deal," Roman said shrugging
"Big deal?! It is a big deal, because you two were in the ath together!" Apton raged.
"We did it all the time as kids. You were the one who let us," Roman said.
"That was when you were little. But now you both are adults," Logan said.

"Exactly. We're adults. It's up to us who we date," Roman said.
"Yes. But when your choice is your brother," Logan said.
"Just shut up, neither of you have any idea what we have," Remus snapped.

"Its probably all your fault. I'd bet you drugged Roman and tricked him into it," Patton said angrily.
"Pat, seriously. Leave him alone. He doesnt deserve this," Roman said protectively.
"Does he hurt you?" Logan asked Roman.
"No!" Both of them cried.
"If anything I hurt him," Roman growled to Remus, who turned red.
"S-shut up," Remus muttered, very red and very embarrassed.

"Enough. Roman, go to your room. I'm calling Deciet," Logan said. Roman held Remus' hand for a few seconds before going to his room. When Deciet came, Remus practically tackled him with a hug.
"Woah, Re, what happened?" Dee asked, holding Remus.
"Are you aware of the affair between Remus and Roman?" Logan asked Deciet.

"You told them?" Deciet asked Remus, who shook his head.
"So you knew?" Patton asked.
"Yes. I was the first to find out. And what I see is two happy kids in love," Deciet said. "Did you separate them?"
"Of course we did," Logan stated.

"You idiots! Remus has the absolute worse separation anxiety. He feels abandoned when not around the ones he loves. And that is me, Roman and Virgil. Bring Roman out. Now," Deciet said angrily.

"No," Logan and Patton said firmly.

"Cmon, let's just go," Dee whispered to Remus.

In Roman's room, he was crying, Virgil hugging him.

Remus was crying in his room, cuddled up in Deciets arms.

"I miss him," Remus said sobbing.
"I know, it's ok," Deciet told him calmly.

"Why did they have to take him away," Roman said in tears, hugging Virgil.
"I dont know..." Virgil sighed.

I'm sorry if you don't ship this, or don't agree with it. I'm also sorry about Patton and Logan being mean but I have a weird love for unsympathetic Patton, idk why

I hope you enjoyed, have a great day/night ❤🧡💛💚💙💜