125. logince

I've been doing alot of Logan ships lately, I know. But you guys have been absolutely awesome and requesting things and it makes me so happy! Mostly because my brain isnt working, I think creativity decided to take a break amd stop working for awhile. But I thought of this randomly and liked it so here you go

(Because if quarantine, Roamn and Logan arent really allowed to see eachother. Both are 19 but live with their parents)

Cyber sex(over the phone), masturbation, vibrator, sex toys, dildo, daddy kink,

Logan sat in front of his laptop in his room, door shut like usual. He didnt want his sister or brother or parents coming into his room.

He got a text from his boyfriend
Are you alone?
Logan was a bit confused
Yes. I am in my room he responded.
I'm going to call you, I have a surprise. Lock your door

Logan was intrigued and got up, locking his door quickly and sitting back down. He got a call on his laptop from Roman. When he answered it, his face immediately went red. Roman sat infront of the camera, naked, with a viberator in his ass. He let out a soft whine.

"Daddy, I'm so horny for you," Roman whined.
"R-Roman..." Logan breathed, getting hard from the sight of his boyfriend, like this just for him.
"Logan~" Roman moaned, looking into the camera. Logan bit his lip, reaching into his pants.

"Daddy~" Roman whined softly.
"Oh fuck..." Logan groaned as he slowly stroked his dick, looking at his boyfriend in the screen. "Baby~ I want you to touch yourself for me~" Logan told him. Roman nodded and whined as he started jerking himself off slowly. Logan groaned softly, already close just from watching his sexy boyfriend touching himself.

"Slower..." Logan ordered. Roman obeyed, stroking himself slower. Logan licked his lips. "Turn your toy up higher,"

Roman grabbed the remote and turned it from 3 to 5, letting out a high moan as he did. Logan chuckled darkly. He grabbed his laptop in one hand and moved to his bed, setting the laptop on his nightstand so Roman could see what he was doing better.

"Mm~ daddy I want you," Roman whined.

Logan kept stroking himself, stripping his bottom half fully. He teased the slit, letting out soft groans and moans. He loved the pleasure filled look on Roman's face, tongue hanging out as he moaned and whimpered in pleasure.

"Daddy," Roman whined. He was so close. "Daddy can I cum?" He asked nicely.
"As soon as I do, pretty boy," Logan said softly. Roman whined in response.

When Logan came, he made sure to want pointed at his laptop. That would be very difficult to explain to his parents indeed.

"Alright, baby," Logan breathed. He watched as Roman came over his hand. "Lick it off like a good boy~" Logan told him. Roman listened, licking his cum off his hand in a seducing way.

Ince they were both dressed and had cleaned up their beds a bit, they just laid and talked.
"I really miss you," Roman said with a pout.
"Well I can promise you one thing. The second I can, I'm going to destroy that plump little ass of yours," Logan said with a smirk. Roman blushed and giggled.

Hope you enjoyed, have a great day/night
Love you guys
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜