136. Remromceit smut

Punishment
Spanking
Incest/RemRom
Sex
Smut
'Slutty' clothing

Tell me if I missed any

Remus, being the dirty little whore he is, decided to be a dirty boy. He put on a VERY VERY VERY short skirt, one that barely covered anything and was skin tight, no underwear, and a VERY short crop top. Yep. He was going to tease his boyfriends, hoping to get fucked.

As he snuck down the stairs, he heard movement in the kitchen. He peeked out, smirking when he saw Janus and Roman, making out against the counter.
"Stop," Roman giggled as Janus kissed his neck. "Its too early for this,"
"False. It's never too early to kiss my prince," Janus said with a grin. Roman playfully rolled his eyes amd went to the living room. Remus smiled and went down the rest of the stairs. Roman was on his phone, not paying attention at all. Well until Remus came and sat on his lap.
"Morning Re-" he stopped

"Remus...what are you wearing?" Roman asked slowly.
"Clothes," Remus answered
"You know what I mean," Roman said. Remus just shrugged.
"Well~ look at this," Janus smirked walking in.

Remus smiled as innocently as he could.

"I think Remus trying to get punished," Janus smirked. Remus bit his lip, getting a bit hard just from that thought of his boyfriends punishing him.

"You like that? Do you want to get punished?" Roman growled in his ear with a smirk. Remus almost moaned at it, nodding excitedly.
"Yes! Please daddies, punish me!" He gasped. He started grinding his bare ass against Roman's clothed cock (fuck I've never used that word before, idk I feel weird using it)

Roman groaned softly, holding remus' hips and grinding up against him roughly.
"Please...please daddies," Remus begged desperately.

Roman smirked and tugged the skirt off, loving how fucking hot his boyfriend was. Remus used his knees to hold himself up.

"Please fuck me," Remus breathed, a slight whine in his tone. Roman just chuckled and pulled the front of his pants down, not really susprised when Remus grabbed his dick and lined it up on his own.

Janus watched, getting really hard and turned on from the sight of his boyfriends, kissing and touching. Remus sat himself down, a bit quicker then he meant, moaning loudly. He always loved pain, though too much overwhelmed him.

Janus tugged his pants down when Remus was getting more needy and pushed one dick into him, making him moan louder.
"Oh fuck!" Remus gasped excitedly. "Daddies, harder!"

The two smirked and thrusted into him harder, soaking in the loud high moans amd begs for more. Remus tried pushing himself back.
"Janus, daddy, more, please," he breathed. Janus was a bit concerned it may be too much but he pushed his other into the submissive male.

Remus moaned louder then before, pushing himself back on the three dicks inside him.

"We probably should have gone to the bedroom," Janus chuckled as he thrusted hard into the submissive male.
"Or do you want to get caught with us in your tight little ass?" Roman smirked kissing Remus.

Remus just moaned in response, moving his hips and loving everything.

The two looked at eachother, then to the bratty bottom between them and smirked. They read eachothers minds. When they could tell Remus was close, they both suddenly pulled out, making him gasp and whine loudly.
"W-what are you guys doing?" He whined.
"Punishment for being a little slut," Janus growled in his ear. He grabbed Remus by his hair and pulled his head back, smiling lustfully as Remus whined.

"I think he can go a few days without us touching him," Roman smirked.
"Nooo!" Remus whined. "I'll be good!"

"Prove you can be good by BEING good for a few days. Kisses and cuddles, nothing more, got it?" Janus told him. Remus pouted, but nodded. "That means no grinding, no hand or blowjobs, and if we catch you trying to get off yourself, or by touching any of the others, we will extend your punishment. Got it?"

"Yes Janus," Remus grumbled. Janus raised an eyebrow at the response. "Yes Daddy," Remus corrected nicely.

The next two days were torture for Remus. He wanted so badly to be fucked. And not being able to even touch himself made it even worse. He sometimes even wanted to 'accidentally' grind on one of the others, just for that bit of pleasure.

And one day, when he thought Roman amd Janus weren't around, he did. He grinded on Virgil, who shoved him away in shock.
"Remus, I have a boyfriend. So do you," he growled.
"Yeah but they're being mean to me," Remus whined.
"Provably because you were being a whore again," Virgil said, arms crossed. "Doesnt mean and you can go and try to get off on me. At least I'm loyal,"

That stung. Remus felt even worse. He quietly walked upstairs to his room and confessed what he had done, almost in tears.

"Baby boy, why are you crying?" Janus asked when he noticed the tears.
"V-Virgil said I was unloyal because of what I had done," Remus said softly as tears rolled down his cheeks. "I-I'm sorry, I wasnt trying to be unloyal, i just needed to feel something,"
"Baby, we told you you couldn't do that," Janus said, lifting Remus' chin gently. "But since you confessed, and I have a soft spot for when you cry, I wont extend your punishment. One more day and you'll be off the hook, ok?"

Remus pouted a bit and nodded. Janus gently hugged him and kissed him.
"Don't pout, I already feel bad seeing you cry," Janus mumbled. Remus smirked, knowing that he could get anything he wanted if he played his cards right.

He buried his face in the taller males chest, letting out a soft whimper.
"You're not mad at me?" He asked softly with a pout.
"Of course not," Janus whispered, kissing his cheek. Remus let his hands slowly go down, groping the others butt.

"You fucking tease," Janus growled, slamming Remus into the wall and pinning his by his wrists. Remus bit his lip smiling.

"Are you trying to trick me into fucking you?" Janus asked.
"Maybe," Remus smirked.
"You little brat," Janus chuckled. "Maybe I should give you more punishment...how do spankings sound?" Remus bit his lip desperately, nodding. Janus pulled him to the bed and sat down, patting his lap. Remus laid on his lap, biting his lip more as Janus pulled the naughty boys pants down, exposing his bare ass. He gently put his cloud hand on it, before raising his hand and bringing it down roughly, making Remus jump and moan loudly. Janus kept slapping the smaller boys ass, until it was red and sore.

Roman heard the slaps and Remus' moans and opened the door to investigate. He smiled, seeing his boyfriends.
"What did he do to deserve this?" He asked shutting the door behind him.

"He did something naughty, but he was upset he had done it, then he tried to trick me into putting my cock in him,"

(Again, the words cock makes me feel weird, idk)

"I decided not to torture him too much by extending his punishment, so I gave him a few spankings instead,"

"Hmm~ mind if I chime in?" Roman said, slowly unbuttoning

"Sure~" Janus chuckled

I'm ending it here because I'm tired and Yeah I'm lazy
But I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night!
Love you guys lots
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜