100. analogical

100th chapter!!!!! OMG I can't believe this! I mean technically I have like 3 or 4 unposted chapters but still!! If those were out this would absolutely be number 100 and I am so happy!

Highschool AU
Human AU

Blood
Homophobia
Bullying
Tell me if I missed any

Virgil usually secretly smoked behind the school building. And one day, while he was walking to that spot, he heard voices. He stopped, listening close.

"Stupid nerd! You were supposed to get me an A!" Someone yelled. The sound of someone being kicked followed.
"I-I'm sorry," another voice choked, their voice cracking and broken as if they were crying.

"Sorry doesnt change the fact that I only got a C+ and may get kicked off the football team! No wonder your mom left...you're a fucking disappointment," one more kick and Virgil hid in the shadows as a tall, well built senior (like highschool senior) walked past him, steaming bad. He had blood on his hands...

"Oh god," Virgil breathed, running to where the boy had come from.

"Logan!" Virgil cried, running to his childhood bestfriends side. "Oh my god, are you ok?!"
"N-no," Logan whimpered. Virgil carefully helped him up

Logans face was bruised, his glasses were broken a bit, and his nose and palms were bleeding.

"Let's get you out of here," Virgil said softly, gently helping Logan up. Logan gripped his stomach, groaning in pain. "He kicked you pretty hard, huh?" Virgil asked softly. Logan nodded.

Virgil took his friend to the nurses office and while the nurse was grabbing a few things and calling Logans dad, she asked Virgil to clean Logans palms so they wouldnt get infected.

"Thanks for helping me out," Logan said softly.
"Why was he hurting you?" Virgil asked slowly.
"He made me do his homework, but I got some answers wrong, so he didnt get a perfect score. He was told if his grades didn't go up he'd be kicked off the team and took his anger out on me...why were you going behind the school, anyways?"

Virgil glanced around.
"You can't tell anyone," he whispered, showing his cigarettes for a few seconds.
"Virgil, that is very irresponsible!" Logan gasped.
"So is doing some assholes homework and not getting paid," Virgil said, gently cleaning a cut on Logans cheek.

But again, 2 weeks later, Virgil found Logan beat up. But this time...

"Logan, oh god please wake up!" Virgil cried. "Logan! Logan wake up!" He shook his friend, choking in a sob as a small pool of blood slowly formed under Logans head 

"Help!" Virgil screamed. "Someone! Help!"

He sat, sobbing onto Logans chest.
"Please...please wake up," he whispered. "I need you,"

Virgil looked up at his friends face. This was his one chance.

He leaned closer, kissing him gently. His tears fell onto Logans face.
"Please wake up...I love you," Virgil whispered.

Virgil took his shirt off, holding it against where Logans head was bleeding.
"We heard screaming, is everyone ok?" A voice called as people ran over.
"M-my friend! He wont wake up!" Virgil sobbed. The boys were two the most popular boys in the school and their brothers. Roman and Remus, Patton and Janus (Roman and Remus are brothers and Patton and Janus are brothers)

Roman knelt beside them.
"Patton, call an ambulance. Remus, wait over where people can see you and show them where we are," Janus instructed. Patton and Remus nodded, doing what they were told.
"Don't move him. Who did this?" Janus asked Virgil
"I-I dont know, I wasnt with him. I just found him like this," Virgil said, trying to calm his breathing. Janus knelt behind Virgil and hugged him from behind.
"Its ok," he whispered. "He'll be ok,"