120. Logicality smut

Blowjobs, handjobs, Dom! Patton, Sub! Logan, Top! Patton, Bottom! Logan, smut, sex, daddy kink

Tell me if I missed any and enjoy

It wasnt a secret that Patton was innocent. He barely knew anything about...that subject. And the others (expect for Remus) tried their best to keep dirty jokes and commentary to a minimum around him.

But everyone has a point where the innocence goes away

It was late at night and Patton woke up, feeling a pain in his lower half. He kicked the covers off him as he sat up, seeing that his...thingy was hard. He barely remember his dream, just that it involved one of the others. He bit his lip, not knowing what to do.

Thankfully to him, someone knocked at that moment.
"C-come in," Patton said, putting a pillow on his lap to cover his erection. 

"Hello, Patton, do you know where my Sherlock Holmes book went? I seem to have misplaced it," Logan said as he stepped into the room a bit.
"Oh, yeah sorry, I borrowed it. It's on my desk," Patton pointed. Logan stepped closer.
"Ah, thank you," he said.

"H-hey...can you help me with something?" Patton said shyly.
"Of course, what seems to be the problem?"

Patton moved the pillow and Logans face went red.
"I-I don't know how to fix it," Patton mumbled.

Oh my god he's so innocent Logan thought.
"I...I can help...but you may not like what I'll have to do," Logan told him softly.
"I trust you, Logie," Patton said with a soft, shy smile. Logan let out a breath and sat down beside Patton.
"Patton...I...I don't want you to feel uncomfortable,"

"Just...please help, it hurts," Patton said softly. Logan sighed and nodded.
"May you please remove your shorts for me?" He asked softly. Patton was confused. But he trusted Logan and did. Logan bit lip, gently putting his hand on Pattons crotch, biting his lip more as Patton let out a soft noise.

"You can tell me to stop at anytime..." Logan told him. Patton nodded, biting his hand to stop the noises. Logan pressed down a bit harder, before gently taking Pattons boxers off. Patton felt a bit nervous and embarrassed, but he knew if he said stop Logan would, and that if Logan was doing this, it was necessary.

Logan gently stroked Patton, listening to the soft moans Patton let out.
"L-Logan," Patton moaned softly. Hearing Patton moan his name made Logan a bit hard.

Patton tried to keep quiet, not wanting to wake Virgil or Roman. He would hate it if they heard him moaning like this.

Logan pumped Pattons dick a bit faster, seeing Patton was definitely getting close.
"W-whats that feeling?" Patton asked.
"Just relax, that's normal," Logan whispered. He couldnt help himself, loving to Pattons neck and kissing it. Patton gasped and moaned softly, moving his head to the side to give Logan more access. 

When Patton came with a pretty loud, high moan, Logan pulled his hand away. He looked Patton directly in the eyes as he licked the cum off his fingers, chuckling at the surprised, embarrassed look on Patton face

"That is called a handjob," Logan told him. "And if you were to do it to yourself, its maturation,"

"I heard Remus say something about a blowjob...what's that?" Patton asked. Logan chuckled a bit and pushed his hair from his eyes to look up at Patton.
"Do you really want to know?"

Patton nodded.
"Well, it's where I take my mouth and put it on here, sucking and licking until you cum," when Logan said here, he rubbed by Pattons dick. Patton shivered slightly, whining softly when Logan pulled his hand away.