68. Remrom

College AU

Incest
Spin the bottle/7 minutes in Heaven

It was Halloween. And like always, there was a huge party. Everyone was in costume, most of them covering their faces.

Roman didnt know how many people he knew, and no one knew who he was. He was wearing a masquerade ball outfit, covering his face quite a bit.

Then spin the bottle happened. The only people who Roman knew were the ones showing their faces, and his friends, Patton Logan and Virgil. Everyone else...he couldnt tell who they were.

And suddenly it was Roman turn to spin the bottle. It landed on a kid with a brown paper bag over his head. Roman sighed and stood. The other did, too.

They were locked in the closet and it was dark, dark enough they could barely see eachother. They both felt awkward.
"You know what, fuck it," the other said removing their bag before kissing Roman. Roman was shocked at first, then kissed back, letting the other male push him into the wall. Roman almost moaned when he felt the others knee against his dick, which was hardening quickly.

"Excited, are we?" The other asked smirking. The voice sounded so familiar...who was it? Roman didnt care, he roughly kissed them, wanting more. A dark chuckle came from the other as he pulled him to the ground, hovering over him in the dark room. Roman felt there other palming him and held back moans the best he could, biting his hand and looking away. He felt the other lean down and start kissing and biting his neck and let out a soft moan

"7 minutes are up!" A voice called as the door was opened, the light turned on. Roman looked up at the other. His eyes widened.

"Roman?!"
"Remus?!"

This idea popped into my head at 3 in the damn morning...I was about to fall asleep and thought of this so I had to write it before I forgot

I hope you enjoyed, and btw...be ready I quite a bit of RemRom...I have a half request for it, one already half written and this one.

Have a great day/night!❤🧡💛💚💙💜