157. moceit smut

Smut, sex, in the closet, in the shower, being heard/caught, intrulogical,

Top! Patton, Dom! Patton, Bottom! Janus, Sub! Janus

Tell if I missed any

"Baby," Janus whispered, poking Pattons chubby little cheeks. "Baby wake up,"
"Why?" Patton groaned, opening his eyes a bit to see the blurry yellow and black figure above him.
"Because I want kisses," Janus pouted. Patton chuckled and grabbed his glasses, sitting up. Janus sat on his legs, looking at him happily. Patton pulled the other closer and kissed him.
"You're so freaking cute," Patton whispered in the others ear, kissing him again
"Cuddles," Janus mumbled, wrapping his arms around Pattons shoulders and hiding his face in the crook of the others neck.

When the two got up and hour later, Janus had convinced (it wasnt hard) Patton to carry him. So Janus was on Pattons back, head on his shoulder.
"Morning," Virgil looked up at stared at he two. "Why is that snake on you?"
"Because he's adorable and I love him," Patton smiled and went to the kitchen, setting Janus down on the counter. Janus made a kissy face, making Patton smile as he kissed him

"Stop being so cute," Patton chucklex.
"No can do," Janus said, smiling enough to show his fangs. Those fangs were so adorable to Patton.
"I love you so much," Patton whispered, kissing him again. Janus was surprised though he kissed back. Patton attempted to deepen the kiss, touching his tongue to the others bottom lip. Janus opened his mouth a bit, feeling Patton slip his tongue in.

It did not take long for the heated makeout session to start, and it was even sooner that it ended. Mostly because Virgil walked in and in his shock, dropped the cup he was holding and shattering it.
"Woah! Kiddo, be careful!" Patton gasped, grabbing the broom. "Back up, I don't want you to get hurt," Vrigil took a step back, his eyes not leaving Janus who was a blushing mess, sitting on the counter.
"Are you ok, kiddo?" Patton asked once the glass was swept up.
"Yeah, just shocked. Why were you making out with Janus?"
"Am I not allowed to kiss my boyfriend?" Patton asked.
"You guys are dating?!" Virgil gasped. "Since when?!"
"Since two months ago,"

"Logan!!! Did you know Patton was dating Janus?!"
"Yeah, why?" Logan asked walking up.
"Doesnt anyone tell me ANYTHING?!" Virgil groaned loudly, walking away. Patton smiled and rolled his eyes playfully
"Continue whatever it was you were doing," Logan chuckled, following Virgil away. Patton turned back to his blushing mess of a boyfriend. Patton grabbed his hand and pulled him up, gently pushing him into the hall closet

"What are we doing in here?" He whispered.
"I'm going to do you," Patton whispered before kissing him a bit rough and started to strip the smaller male. Janus squeaked in shock, though he let Patton strip him and kiss him. Paton put his hands on Janus' legs, urging him to jump up a bit. Janus obeyed, wrapping his legs around Patton as the other held him up.

"Daddy..." Janus said softly.
"Shh~ don't worry baby boy," Patton whispered, pulling the front of his pants down and grasping his very hard dick. Janus was so excited and ready for it. Patton yeased his entrance, making Janus groan softly and moan. Patton gently pushed the tip in, loving the sound Janus made, a mix between a whine gasp and moan.
"Daddy, please...please get inside me," Janus whined, his legs fighting around Pattons waist to try and force him in further.

Patton chuckled amd pushed all the way in quickly, kigiving the other a moment to adjust as he started marking his neck. Janus moaned, gripping at Pattons clothed back and moaning in his ear softly.

Janus started to move his hips to tell Patton he was ready. And Patton started roughly thrusting up into him, making Janus moan loudly as he attempted and failed to muffle his sounds with a hand. Patton kissed him, groaning softly.

Logan Virgil and Roman sat on the couch, Remus sitting on the floor. They all suddenly heard Janus moaned very loudly and all looked at eachother in shock.
"Wait, is it Patton with him?" Roman asked, sitting up more.
"He's the only one not in the room," Logan stated.
"But Patton? Dominating Janus? Impossible," Virgil crossed his arms
"Nah, Janus is as much of a submissive little botch as Roman," Remus said, pointing up at his brother smiling.
"Shut up, asshole!" Roman growled, kicking Remus.

When the two emerged, Janus limping slightly with very messy hair and Patton a bit sweaty, both out of breath. Janus saw them all and quickly ran up to his room, in his hurry tripping up the stairs.

"I-I'm gonna go...um...yeah bye," Patto said, quickly following Janus.

"Man they are so bad at hiding the fact that they're fuck buddies," Remus giggled.
"They arent fuck buddies. They're dating," Virgil said, rolling his eyes.
"Same difference,"
"The fact that Logan can even put up with you shocks me," Roman sighed, getting up.
"I don't 'put up' with him. I love him and his stupid habits don't have any effect on me," Logan said calmly. Remus chuckled and crawled up onto the couch.
"Haha, my boyfriend loves me," Remus smirked, sticking his to gue out. Logan rolled his eyes and grabbed Remus by the front of his shirt and kissed him.

"I'm out," Virgil groaned, pushing himself up off the couch. He stopped before going up the stairs. He turned and found Remus on Logans lap as the two made out.

"Let's go for a walk," Roman suggested. Virgil very quickly agreed and the two left immediately.

Patton and Janus showered together, Patton occasionally touching and gropping the other.
"Stop it!!!" Janus whined, though he clearly was lying. Patton could tell. Janus never TRULY wanted him to stop, he just enjoyed being a brat sometimes.

"I love you," Patton whispered. "I love you so much," Patton gently grinded against Janus, kissing his neck.
"P-Patton," Janus breathed. "W-we just finished...I'm not ready for another,"
"I know, baby," Patton whispered, taking a bite of his boyfriend.
"Patton...fuck," Janus slapped a hand over his mouth when he swore.
"What did you say, baby?" Patton whispered.

"N-nothing," Janus said nervously.
"You know how I feel about swearing, even in the bedroom," Patton growled in his ear.
"I'm sorry, daddy..." Janus pouted. "I didnt mean to swear,"
"Naughty boy isn't allowed to swear no matter what," Patton roughly pinned the other to the wall and kissed him, a bit angry. He hated swearing, yet he could also be the most dominating and rough partner.

Janus let out a whine and looked up at him nervously.
"Maybe daddy should...punish you for being such a naughty boy," Patton said in a low voice. Janus nodded shyly.

Patton flipped Janus around, pressing his chest against the shower wall and teasing him with his dick. Janus whined, not liking when he got overstimulated, and didnt really want to risk it. But he was also a sucker for punishment.

So he let Patton do it, not minding.

"I love you, daddy...please..." Janus took a risk. "Please fuck me,"

Patton growled and slammed into Janus roughly, harshly biting into his neck
"Are you trying to get a punishment?" Patton growled smirking. Janus shook his head with a whine.

When the two got out, they cuddled up on Pattons bed.

"Why are they so loud," Logan sighed, looking up at the ceiling where he could clearly hear Janus moaning loudly.

"Why don't we...drown them out?" Remus teased.
"Remus, we can't drown them. I know they're in the shower up still," Logan said, looking at him. Remus sighed in slight disappointment.
"No I mean block out the noise by being just as loud," he said, rolling his eyes.
"Oh...I am alright with that," Logan set his novel down and just let Remus do whatever the hell he wanted

Ok but like...top Patton is hella hot, not gonna lie.

I hope you enjoyed, have a great day/night
Love you all so much!
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜