122. prinxiety fluff

Requested by Princey_Roman_

I hope you like it!

Boys in dresses

Roman loved dresses. He adored how free he felt, how the skirt lifted when he spun, and how his ass looked in them.

But he was worried that the others would be mad, tell him he couldn't wear such things.

So he always made sure to change before leaving his room, in fear that they would see him wearing one.

Roman was spinning around his room in his favorite dress, a long silky red one with longer sleeves, and smiling. He always felt happy wearing the dresses. He remembered something. He needed to speak to Virgil about something.

So he left his room. But he forgot one simple thing.

"Woah...Roman," Virgil breathed. Roman was confused at first when felt a breeze. He'd forgotten to take the dress off.

"U-um...i-i...shit..." Roman stammered. He didn know what to do.
"Ro...you like wearing dresses?" Virgil asked. Roman nodded, tears pricking his eyes.

"I-I...I don't know, I like how I feel when I wear them," he said softly. Virgil noticed the tears and stood. He gently held the others hands.
"Roman, look at me," he said softly. Roman looked at Virgil, a tear escaping. Virgil put one hand on Roman's cheek, looking into his eyes.

"Don't cry...you look beautiful," he whispered.
"Y-youre just saying that to make me feel better," Roman mumbled.
"Roman, I would never lie to you, ok? And if wearing dresses makes you happy, then i fully support you," Roman let more tears fall as he hugged Virgil, who smiled weakly and hugged him back.

"I won't let anyone say a mean thing about it, ok?" Virgil said, cupping Roman's face in his hands. Roman nodded and smiled softly. Virgil smiled back.

"Kiddos! Dinner!" Patton called.
"I'm gonna change, ik not ready for them to know yet," Rpman said softly.
"Of course, I'll see you downstairs," Virgil made a split second decisions and kissed Roman's cheek  before leaving, smiling when he turned a bit and saw Roman standing in shock

The next day, Virgil went to wake roman and smiled when he opened the door, seeing Roman dancing in a knee length white dress with lace.
"You're adorable," he chuckled. Roman squeaked and spun around, going red.
"I-I didnt hear you come in...how long have you been standing there?"
"Long enough," Virgil chuckled. "Now cmon, breakfast is ready," Roman nodded and put his red sash on over the dress, smiling as Virgil smiled.

"It'll be ok, I promise," Virgil said, holding his hand.

"Morning kiddos," Pattin said smiling at them. His smile faded slowly. "Roman...what are you wearing?"
"A-a dress," Roman stammered.

"Aw! You look so pretty!" Patton smiled. Roamn smiled back and sat down.

"I told you it would be ok," Virgil smiled and held Roman's hand.

Logan was confused about why Roman liked dresses, but but supportive after Pattin told him the important thing was that they made him happy. Remus didnt really care and Janus found it oddly hot, though he kept that to himself when he saw Virgil seeming to like it too

I hope you liked it!! I really liked this request

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night!
Love you guys
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜