50. intrulogical

"I'm going out," Logan called.
"Where are you off to?" Patton asked.
"No where important, do not worry. I will be home soon," Logan said before leaving.

Remus sat in his front yard, humming to himself.
"What in the shit have I been drinking," Remus muttered as he messed with the ants.
"It's fine, it isn't you these thoughts you're thinking," Logan said the next line.
"Logie! You're here!" Remus said happily as he jumped up. Logan chuckled and let Remus hug him.

"How are you?" Ligan asked smiling.
"I'm ok...Dee was an ass this morning,"

"Oh, sorry baby," Logan said as he kissed Remus' cheek. He kept kissing him, making Remus giggle.

"Stap!" Remus giggled as Logan held him and kept kissing him.
"Aw, are you ticklish?" Logan teased.
"Yeah," Remus said smiling. Logan smiled and kissed Remus' lips lightly. Remus kissed back happily, wrapping his arms around Logans neck.

"So this is where you've been sneaking off to," Virgils voice said. Logan spun around, Remus instinctively hiding behind him.
"V-Virgil," Logan said softly.
"What the hell, Lo...Remus?" Virgil said, slightly in disgust. "What would Patton think,"

"Virgil, please try to understand," Logan said quickly.
"Understand what? You were just kissing the one cause of our problems," Virgil snapped. Logan could sense Remus get upset at that.
"We already dealt with that. You and Patton were both at fault for that situation," Logan said calmly, his hand behind his back to hold Remus' hand.

"Or maybe you blamed me and Patton so you could make your presious little boyfriend feel better about himself because he really is the bad guy!" Virgil snapped angrily.

"Remus is not the bad guy! Just like you are not the bad guy," Logan said, starting to lose his temper. "I love Remus more then I can explain. If you all can't accept that, then leave me alone," Logan turned and he and Remus walked away.

"I better get back, my beautiful rat," Logan kissed Remus, who refused to let him go so easily.
"You can't leave me!" Remus whined, holding Logan
"I'll be back tomorrow, just stay out of trouble," Logan kissed Remus gently before going back home. He knew he was in for a talk. And he was ready. So he was absolutely shocked when Patton hugged him as soon as he stepped foot into the house.

"What's going on...?" Logan asked as he gently pried Patton off his middle.
"You're dating Remus?!" Patto squealed.
"Yes...you aren't mad?" Logan asked softly.
"Of course not! I'm glad! I was scared you were doing drugs or smoking, but now I know you have a boyfriend and I'm so proud of you!" Patton hugged him again.

"Alright...what about Roman? What does he think about it?" Logan pushed Patton off him again.
"He just wants you to be happy!" Patton smiled wide.

Logan sighed with relief.
"That's good," he said softly, smiling.

I know it's short, but I'm exhausted, confused, depressed and stupid so I'm just posting something before my brain gives up

How you enjoyed, have a good day/night❤🧡💛💚💙💜