131. Slutty Remus

DRLAMP, all the sides are dating (including Remus and Roman) so this isnt completely unusual, but the way he did it is

Blowjobs
Face fucking
Incest/RemRom
Remus being a little slut

Remus walked into Janus' room, smiling widely.
"What do you want, dumbass?" Janus asked, looking up.
"I wanna show you something, close your eyes," Remus said. Janus sighed but did. He felt Remus get on the bed and was a bit confused.

Remus bit his lip, chuckling.
"Ok, open them," he said softly.

"Holy shit Remus, what the fuck?!" Janus cried, turning a deep red. Remus laughed. He had pulled his pants down enough to expose his dick. And then stood on his knees right in front of Janus.

"Come on~ you know you want a taste~" Remus teased smirking. Janus blushed even harder, looking to the side. He glanced up, seeing Remus looking down at him, almost lustfully.

"I-I...um...w-why are you doing this anyways?" Janus mumbled.
"Cause I'm a horny little slut," Remus smirked. Janus chuckled softly.
"If I suck you off, will you leave me alone?" Janus asked.
"Only if I get a few minutes of cuddles afterwards!" Remus said, smiling wide. Janus sighed with a soft smile. He took Remus' dick in his hand a bit nervously, before taking the tip into his mouth and licking over the slit. Remus groaned softly, running a hand through Janus' hair.

When Remus came down the other throat, Janus pulled off and swallowed, sticking his forked tongue out to show Remus.
"Good boy~" Remus whispered, leaning down with a smirk. He gently kissed the other.
"Cuddles?" Janus aske smiling.
"Yay!" Remus cheered happily, laying down and hugging the snake close.

Later, he tried the same thing on Logan. Logan just stared at him with a confused, though slightly amused, look.
"What do you want me to do with that, exactly?" Logan asked.
"Put it you're mouth like a good boy," Remus flirted. Logan rolled his eyes, though he did what Remus wanted.

Virgil just covered his face and pushed Remus away in embarrassment.
"No, I'm not touching your dick," he said firmly.
"Aw, cmon Virgil! I'll do it to you afterwords," Remua pouted.
"No, get out," Virgil groaned. Remus sighed and snuffed his dick away, kissed Virgils hands where he assumed Virgil's lips were, and went to Roman's room. Roman was busy with writing a bit of the script for the next episode.

"Baby~" Remus whispered, running his hands over the others shoulders. Roman shivered and looked up at him. Remus kissed him gently. "I have a surprise for you,"
"What is it?" Roman asked.
"Get on your knees and I'll show you~" Remus smirked. Roman, though very confused, sat on his knees and waited.
"Close your eyes, princess," Remus smirked.

When Roman saw what his surprise was he squeaked and looked at the floor, bright red.
"RoRo," Remus chuckled.
"T-thats your..." Roman mumbled.
"Don't you wanna know what it's like, sucking your brothers dick?" Remus asked smirking as he lifted Roman's head. Roman gulped nervously but moved closer.

Remus came down the princes throat, groaning softly. Roman pulled off, panting as he swallowed.
"How did that feel?" He asked shyly.
"Amazing, princess," Remus breathed. He lifted Roman up and kissed him, pushing him down on the bed and hugging him.

"Thanks princess~" Remus whispered, kissing Roman.
"S-sure...anytime," Roman mumbled shyly.

Next was Patton, of course. And Remus was NOT expecting what happened. Patton was on his bed, jerking off almost nervously, as if he didnt know what he was doing.
"Patton, what are you doing?" Remus asked, shutting the door. Patton whimpered, trying to cover himself in embarrassment.

"N-nothing!" Patton cried quickly.
"Are you...masturbating?" Remus teased smiling.
"N-no..." Patton mumbled. He glanced over at Remus and sighed. "Yeah..."
"Why don't I help you out, cutie?" Remus asked, walking over. He clawed onto the bed and grabbed the front of Pattons shirt, kissing him deeply. He slowly slid his hand down the others chest, grasping his pp.

Patton moaned softly, giving Remus a chance to slide his tongue in his mouth. Remus felt around, before starting to gently suck on Pattons tongue.

Patton loved the feeling, bucking his hips into Remus' hand a bit.
"Be patient, love~" Remus smirked.
"R-Remus..." Patton moaned, getting a bit louder.

Remus started stroking the other quickly, smiling as Patton came over his hand with a loud moan. Remus removed his hand, licking the cum off. It made Patton blush even harder.
"My turn~ but use your pretty little mouth~" Remus whispered. Patton gulped and nodded, pulling his pj shorts up all the way and biting his lip and Remus sat on the edge of the bed. Patton slid down between his legs on his knees, slowly taking Remus into his mouth.

"Oh yeah," Remus groaned, running his hand through that smaller males hair. He didnt mean to tug, but Patton moaned at it, so he did it again.

Remus soon was thrusting into Patton mouth, though Patton liked it and moaned softly when he gagged and choked a bit.
"Fuck, I'm close, baby boy," Remus groaned. Patton moaned softly, taking the rough thrusts.

Patton pulled his mouth off, using his hand.
"Cum for me, daddy," Patton said kindly. When Remus came, Patton stuck his tongue out and opened his mouth, getting it on his face and in his mouth.

"Mm~ you taste so good," Patton said softly.
"You dirty boy," Remus chuckled, pulling Patton onto his lap and kissing him. He smirked and licked Pattons cheek, making him blush and giggle.

"What the fuck did I just watch," Virgil said from the doorway. Patton squeaked, hiding his still quite cum covered face in Remus neck.

"I don't know, what did you watch?" Remus teased smirking.
"I just watched you and Patton make out, you help him get off and then face fuck him," Virgil said, seeming a bit annoyed
"Aw, did you want to join?" Remus asked smiling.
"N-no.." Virgil stammered. Remus chuckled. He flipped Patton over and kissed him gently.

"If you want to join, you can~" He smirked.

I wrote this rather quickly. My bestfriend and I were talking and laughing, and Markipliers 7 second challenge came up and we laughed about the line "Whipping my dick out in 7 seconds"

Then I said "Imagine Remus just walks into each of the sides rooms and just whips his dick out" and we laughed. Then I had the idea for this chapter so I started writing. I have a few chapters (more like 10) that I need to finish so I wrote this to post SOMETHING

But I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night
Love you guys