I Should've Come With A Warning Label

Vooz, vooz, vooz, hummmm, hummmmm, tatata. Was the only sound I heard as I drug the needle across my skin. Setting the homemade tattoo gun aside, I spritzed a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water over my newest skin art addition. Swiping the mixture along with blood and ink away, I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and lit up. As I took a deep drag from the cancer stick I admired my new work.... The face of the devil biting into a delicate rose.

There's no logic or meaning behind the picture I chose. I was just up late one night and bored as fuck so I begin to doodle. I liked my drawing so much that I decided to slap it on my skin and did a mighty damn good job if I say so myself.

Swiping at the reddened patch of skin once again I grabbed a remote to pump up the volume to my tunes. No, I didn't care that it was nearing two in the morning and that the men that my Pape appointed to watch over me were probably in bed. Well, except for two anyways. Two always handled the nightshift to ensure nothing shady was going down or that I might try to flee. All I can say is that the past two month's have majorly blowed ass.

That's right, for the past two month's I've been cooped up in this God awful town that offers much of nothing... Well at least I think so anyways. Truth is that I'm not even allowed off of the grounds to explore. All that surrounds my G-mama's home is trees and more tree's. I spend most of my morning sleeping then crawl out of bed in the late afternoon. After a big swig from the juice container and grabbing whatever easy food is available I usually get a hardcore work out in. While I'm sitting around here on my ass I might as well get some form of exercise. After that I usually take a shower or a dip in the pool before camping out on the couch watching t.v. The remainder of my day is spent walking around outside or trying to find something to do. Most night's I don't fall back to sleep until around three in the morn.

"Fuck". I grumbled as the ashes on my cigarette became too long and fell onto the floor before I could dump them in a discarded soda bottle that I used for an ashtray. Knowing that I wasn't suppose to be smoking in this home I just shrugged my shoulders and rubbed the ashes into the dream colored carpet. Bad move. Now there was a black smudge stain. Thinking quickly I sprayed the peroxide mixture onto the area. However this only made the smudge grow and smear. "Fuck it". I mumbled and tossed a dirty shirt over the stain. Maybe G-mama won't notice when she comes back here.

Giving up on the rest of the night, I shut the music off and fell into bed. However my normal sleeping late routine was interrupted as I was shook awake. "Fucking leave me alone" I growled.

"Your father is on the phone wanting to talk to you". One of the men said.

" Tell the fucker I'll call him back later". I slurred as I turned over to continue my sleep.

Suddenly a sharp smack lit my cheek up. Releasing a welp, I jumped on the bed clutching the sheet to cover my naked midsection up. "The duck your problem? You want to die today? Motherfucker". I yelled.

As the man tried to hide his amusement he replied. "My apologies but I was ordered to do so by your father. I believe his exact word's were smack the fuck outta that little shit".

Sending the man an evil glare, I jerked the phone from his hand and dismissed him. "Yea". I said gruffly into the phone.

" Good morning my little ray of sunshine ". My Pape chirped apparently delighted over" the smack.

"Man fuck all of y'all. Unless you're calling to say I can return then this conversation is over". I stated.

"Be careful. This attitude is what landed you there in the first place". Pape warned.

"Oh, so it had nothing to do with setting the police department on fire?" I asked sarcastically .

"Well yea, that too. The men have reported back that you haven't given them any trouble so far other than playing loud music late at night. However they tell me that you are becoming restless from sitting around" .