Chapter. 1

Past

Joohyun was one big fat spoiled brat, ever since she was a small girl she would eat whatever she likes, probably one of the reasons why she grew too big. Whenever she's upset her best friend Lisa would offer her food as a sign of peace offering.

She likes Lisa for being patient with her and for making her eat anything she wants. The thin girl was her favorite person in the world.

Lalice, I want this....
Lalice get me these....
Lalice , Lalice....

Lalisa Manoban was a sucker for Bae Joohyun. Sometimes it's like she's not a best friend anymore but Joohyun's loyal slave.

It was there set up for several years of being best friends and Lisa never complained if Joohyun was treating her like that. Because her happiness is her happiness too. She's a total whipped for her "big fat bae".

Lisa's an outgoing type while Joohyun is the reserve one and only friends with Lisa since grade school. She was being bullied due to her size and she developed trust issues over the years.
She admires Lisa for gaining some friends other than her and being popular. But even so, her thin bestie never replaced her for anyone.

Lisa was very open to Joohyun about how she likes the latter and promised that she would ask her out for a date if they are of legal age.
Probably when the two of them got in high school. Of course, Joohyun will always dismiss the idea. She would cringe about the thought of dating her best friend. There are lots of good things about Lisa but she doesn't see her more than a best friend.

It wont happen. That's the finality for Joohyun.

Joohyun grew bigger year by year. It's kinda hopeless doing the whole diet stuff and daily exercise. She had surrendered already. And accepted that she was born fat then she'll die fat too. So why not enjoy life? You only live once so eat everything that makes you happy.

(Yongsan International School of Seoul)

"Lalice, do you think, Suho will ever notice me?" Joohyun had been asking her best friend for the nth time. They were at the school cafeteria for their lunch break. She has been crushing on him for who knows like forever. The only witness of her undying love for Suho is her best friend forever Lisa.

Despite Lisa being popular on the campus she keeps her friendship with Joohyun. She always encourages her best friend because most of the time Joohyun does not feel good about herself, mostly about her size.

"Of course, he would. Any guy would definitely notice your beauty Joohyun." She chewed her sandwich. And sipped from her chocolate milk drink. She smiled dearly at her friend. She was not able to eat her snack right away because she made sure Joohyun's snacks were well prepared on the table. It's her daily routine for so many years.

She couldn't help but admire Joohyun despite her size but the fat girl never took her confession seriously. She decided to just keep her feelings for herself because clearly Joohyun had her eyes already on the football captain Kim Suho.

"Yeah, of course they would. Look at me I am so huge. I am always a scene stealer." Joohyun said sarcastically

She felt bad because no girls should ever feel that way. Especially the cute pouty JOOHYUN.

"I told you, stop overthinking. You are  beautiful Hyun." She held her hand, " Stop wanting those people who can never see your worth. Look around you. Someone out there must be secretly in love with you. Just open your heart, Hyun."

Joohyun snatched her hand back, "Yah! Stop messing around. Drop it, Lice. I told you to stop joking around that you like me."

"But I really do, Hyun. As in I like you a lot." Her lips quirked up a little