First Day pt.1

Y/Ns POV

"Y/N come over here! I have some amazing news!" My father said in his Hero form.

I groaned as I walked over to him. "What?"

He smiled. "I have found my successor!"

"Wow that's amazing, let me guess it's some tall buff powerful dude." I said unenthusiastically.

He just laughed at this. "You shall see my child, you will meet him at school tomorrow."

I rolled my eyes and teleported to my bedroom. I wonder who's going to be in my class.

Time skip brought to you by All Might

"Y/N time for school," my father said waking me from my slumber.

I groaned as I rolled out of bed...literally. I fell on the floor and got up. I looked in the mirror to see my reflection, it was horrifying. I looked at the time at widened my eyes.

"Dad! It's only 6:30!" I yelled.

"Yeah and? Since I work there we have to get there early." He replied.

I rolled my eyes and groaned in annoyance. I walked over to my door and shut it. I then decided to get dressed in my school uniform. It was nice but not my style, I preferred jeans. I brushed my short H/C (if it's not short deal with it because it is now!) and grabbed my things.

I walked downstairs, even though I can teleport, and I saw my dad waiting for me.

"What took you so long?" He chuckled.

"I had to get ready, it's like something that's required to be done." I replied chuckling.

We walked outside and got in his truck and drove to school. We got there at about 7:38 and I saw some people walking to the school. I got out the truck and walked into school and to my class A-1. I walked in and was greeted by a few students, one looked like a rebel. He had spiky ash blonde hair.

I saw another boy, I think his name is Shoto Todoroki, he was another student on recommendations. He was the second highest recommended while I was the highest.

"So you're the other student in recommendation?" A girl asked.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I was the highest student for recommendations."

"Oh nice, what's your quirk?" She asked.

"Oh well I have three-"

"You have three quirks?!" A boy with blonde and black hair asked me.

I jumped a little due to his sudden shout. "Yeah, I inherited two from my mother and one from myself."

"I can already say I'm stronger than you," the ash blonde hair grunted.

I rolled my eyes. "And what is your quirk?"

"Explosions," he replied.

"Wait actual?" I asked shocked.

He nodded. "And what's your three?"

"Teleportation, explosions, and I have the ability to give myself any quirk." I replied.

"Wow that is soo cool!" A girl with pink skin explained.

"Aha yeah I guess so," I nervously chuckled.

"I'm Denki Kaminari," the boy with blonde and black hair introduced himself.

"I'm Y/N Yagi," I smiled shaking his hand.

"I'm Hanta Sero," a boy with black hair and weirs elbows smiled.

"I'm Momo Yaoyorozu," the girl first girl smiled, she has really pretty long black hair.