𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗍

"Come on, you slept with Puckerman all summer long and didn't catch feelings

"Come on, you slept with Puckerman all summer long and didn't catch feelings. How?" Quinn asked me, I chuckled before opening my locker. "I don't fall in love," I tell her before grabbing my folder and carrying on walking.

"Besides, we both promised we wouldn't catch feelings. It will mess everything up," I tell her, Quinn nodded her head in response.

"I can't wait for Cheerios. We can be bitches to any newcomers," Santana finally spoke after Quinn and I had our chat about Noah.

"Santana you're a bitch no matter who it is," I smile at her and she smirked back before the bell rang forcing me to go to Spanish.

"Hola, take a seat." Mr Shue said, rushing us all in. I walk my way over to Puckerman who surprisingly was already here. "Seat taken?" I asked him, he shook his head and smirked.

I took a seat and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"I miss summer already..." He whispered before I turned back to the front and tuning in on Mr Shue's kind of terrible class only to be distracted by Puck half of the time.

"I have a free house tonight, meet me after practice." Puck whispered as I wrote down some words Mr Shue was teaching us. "I'll think about it."

When the bell rang I walked outside the classroom just to be dragged by Quinn and into the gym. "What is happening?" I asked her as she pulled her laptop out and pulled up the video and Rachel umm... whatever her name is singing.

We all laughed at it, leaving mean comments behind like: if I were your parents I would sell me back, I'm going to scratch my eyes out, please get sterilised, her nose is bigger then my future. Yes, they weren't nice even I think that but she very talented, I admire that about her.

We were walking down the halls and I stopped to talk to one of the football players, who I don't know the name of but he was cute but then Quinn tapped my shoulder and pointed over to Finn and Rachel.

I rolled my eyes and we made our way over to them. "Hi, Finn. RuPaul. What are you doing talking to her?" Quinn asked I chuckled at the name she gave Rachel.

"Science project, we're partners," I furrowed my eyebrows. They aren't even in the same science, right?

"Christ Crusaders tonight at 5:00, my house!" She told him. "Sounds great," Finn replied with and I still dead-eyed Rachel. "Enjoy your 'science project'," I in-quoted before walking away.

"You coming to practise?" Quinn asked me, linking arms. "No, not today. I have an important dinner." I looked over at Puck and he winked at me, making me blush a little.

I actually could go to practice but what I really wanted to see was the Glee Club, as Finn and joined it. I wanted to see why he actually loved it so much.

I made my way over to the auditorium, they were practising and looked like they were having fun. Something I can't do being a Cheerio.

I watched the smiles form on their faces when someone did something wrong and they would just laugh and joke about it, now I knew why Finn loved Glee. No one judged you, you were all friends in the club.

Finally, the had actually sung the song and I was amazed. Seeing Rachel sing in real life made me understand why she put a star next to her name, but I couldn't be friends with her she's a geek.

When they finished I watched as Mr Shue clap for them but then two arms wrapped around my waist, I knew who it was so I leaned back into the body and sighed.

"Why are you watching Glee Club?" Noah asked me. "I wanted to throw popcorn but I didn't have any." I sarcastically replied and he chuckled and kissed my neck slightly in response.

"Let's go..."