𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗈

"Wait? What?" Medley asked down the phone to Blaine

"Sam and Tina kissed." He explained and Medley chuckled. "I was not expecting them to be together!" Medley exclaimed as she laughed.

"No, they're not together. It was just a kiss," Blaine explained. Medley still laughed before they said their goodbyes and ended the call.

She was buying groceries for her and Delilah as well as maybe going to a store for some clothes for them both.

"Delilah!" Medley shouted as she walked into the house. Emma walked out of the room and they did what they usually do before she left.

"So vanilla ice cream or chocolate?" Medley asked as Delilah walked out of her room. "Both!" She exclaimed.

"No, hunny, only one flavour today. Which one?" She asked her. "Vanilla!" Delilah told her. Medley nodded her head as she made dinner.

"Ice cream is for desert but, I'm going to need you to eat your tomatoes." Medley explained as she placed the food in front of her.

Delilah looked down at the red thing in disgust as she ate the other things. "One bite, you might like it, you might not. But at least you tried something new," Medley explained.

Delilah eyeballed her before stabbing the tomato and putting it in her mouth, her face squirmed up before she realised she liked it.

Delilah held up her thumb as she ate the others.

Medley high fived her before taking the plate and cleaning it up. She got the ice cream out of the fridge and put a bowl out for Delilah.

"Do you want anything with it?" Medley asked her as she placed a few strawberries into her ice cream.

"Can I have strawberries as well?" Delilah asked and Medley nodded her head. "Of course, sweetie." She said placing a few into her bowl as well.

They sat down on the sofa and watched Sleeping Beauty together as it is the only thing Delilah would watch.

Medley picked up the sleeping girl and placed her into the bed, she kissed her forehead and tucked her in. Medley watched her for a second before closing the door and walking away.

The parenting thing was hard without Puck, getting the phone call every night and morning to say hello and night to Delilah was hard.

Their conversations they would have, the fun that would happen between them as a family when he came over, no matter how awkward it was between them they always managed to make the best out of the situation.

The way Medley sometimes looked tired, or she wasn't looking her best like she always does but Noah didn't mind. He found her beautiful anyway.

He always did and he always will.