𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄

Mr Schue explained how Sue is going to be joining the Glee Club, which you can imagine people didn't agree with it but I didn't care, it was my time to show Sue that I didn't need Cheerios to be happy, all I need is Glee and Delilah

Mr Schue explained how Sue is going to be joining the Glee Club, which you can imagine people didn't agree with it but I didn't care, it was my time to show Sue that I didn't need Cheerios to be happy, all I need is Glee and Delilah. "

"Mr Schue," Sam said standing up. "Oh, hey Sam, didn't notice your new hair cut," Mr Schue replied.

"Yeah, I've been working on a new image to go with my one-man band, The Justin Bieber Experience," Sam told us, I furrowed my eyebrows at him before Quinn spoke. "You've got to be kidding me."

"Dude, that haircut makes your mouth look even bigger." Puck told him, everyone started to laugh. "Let her speak!" Sue said, raising her hand towards Puck.

"Laugh all you want but that kid is an epic talent, there is a number I've been working on. I think it qualifies as an anthem because it's hugely emotional and sums up our generation." Sam explained as he grabbed his guitar.

We all cheered for Sam, all the girls anyway. To be honest, that definitely was something different from Sam and whatever he did it worked on me, and all of the other girls.

"Sam, whatever you did, it definitely made all of us girls skip a heartbeat," I said and all the girls smiled and laughed as they agreed with me.

I sat next to Quinn talking about what Sam had done, and how we both enjoyed it but then all of the boys but Finn walked in, they were all dressed like Justin Bieber and Noah had a stupid wig on.

"All right, it looks like we're ready to hear their anthem." I giggled quietly as Noah moved his head which moved the wig from his eyes as he winked at me.

"Everybody we are the new and improved Justin Bieber experience and we think this song is an anthem because every song Bieber does is epic,"

"Well, I never thought Justin Bieber could make a way to my heart," I say as Puck walked up to me, him chuckling a little. "Cute hair," I tell him, he moves it proudly with his hands. "Go on a date with me, please?" He said abruptly.

I furrowed my eyebrows before taking a step back.

"Noah... I, I think it's too early. What if things don't work out and that ruins everything with us and Delilah?" I asked, he nodded his head and took my hands. "Please?" I sighed and smiled a little.

"Not yet," I whisper before walking out of the auditorium.

A diva off between Mercedes and Rachel? Something new...

I rolled my eyes before they performed but I enjoyed their talents working together and they sang amazingly.

"Wheres the hate?" Sue asked after we all stopped cheering. "Not the point of Glee Club, Sue." Mr Schue replied before we all started to laugh a little.

"Why are you dress like Rachel, but hotter?" Noah asked as we walked to the choir room

"Why are you dress like Rachel, but hotter?" Noah asked as we walked to the choir room. I'm not!" I say as I opened the door and sat down next to Mike, Puck sitting across the room next to Finn.

"Mr Schue, I think we need to be bold and epic. We need an original song, written by us. We can't lose Regionals this year guys, you have to trust me. I feel strongly about this." Rachel suggested, it was smart.

We can't lose Regionals.

"Let's put it to a vote. All those in favour of doing an original song-"

I raised my hand with Rachel, she looked down at me and smiled. "Chemical Romance?" Everyone else raised their hand, I knew this was the wrong choice.

The bell rang and I walked to my locker to feel a light tap on my shoulder. "Thank you for voting for the original song." Rachel thanked with a smile.

"The idea was pretty smart, also songwriting is fun and it would have brought everyone together," I tell her, she nodded her head. "You can still write songs, Rachel. We could still get a chance to perform original songs," I hugged her slightly knowing she was upset before walking away.