𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇

"What are you guys talking about?" Mercedes asked the girls as they walked in

"What are you guys talking about?" Mercedes asked the girls as they walked in. "Prom dresses."

"Thank god I don't have to worry about that." She said sitting down next to Medley. "Same. I don't think I'm going." Medley added on to the conversation.

She couldn't go with Noah, she doesn't trust him. She's been hurt too many times to be hurt again, especially by him.

"All right, guys, prom." Will said after writing Prom on the board. "Please, don't tell me we are going to sing songs about prom." Sam begged, Medley chuckled.

"Nope, we are the prom. Figgins has asked us to perform." Schuester told them all, they were all just as confused as each other.

"Let's perform 'Run Joey Run'." Rachel shouted out, Medley chuckled a little. "I agree!" She added on making Rachel smile at her in a playful way.

"Now, I know this ain't ideal with Nationals coming up but we really don't have a choice and we could really use the money and I know that prom is a special rite of passage. I'm going to make sure you guys get a chance to enjoy the dance, too. So, we're going to stagger the performances so that each and every one of you has a lot of time to dance with your dates."

"Excuse me." Mercedes said as she stood up, Medley watched her walk down off the of the steps and out of the choir room.

Medley picked up her bag and walked out after Mercedes.

"Hey!" Medley shouted after her. "We don't need dates." Medley said as Mercedes stopped, she walked closer to her.

"All we need is supportive people to be there, how about we go together as friends?" Medley asked Mercedes, Mercedes smiled at her.

"I appreciate the offer but... I won't be the same." Mercedes said before walking away. "Offers open any time!"

Medley was in English class until she heard a guitar playing.

She looked up and saw Puck, Finn, Artie, Sam and Mike. She smiled a little before listening to the song.

"Will you be my prom date, Medley?" Noah asked her.

The girl sat still, looking at Puck and then at the others not knowing what to say. "I promise the whole cheating thing was just a rumour, I love Delilah... I love our family. Why would I want to break it up?" He asked, Medley let out a breath as she smiled.

"Yes."

Puck smiled and pulled her into a kiss, his hands cupped her cheeks gently as she smiled into the kiss, they pulled apart and hugged.

Medley walked down the stairs, Noah watched as she took every step, his smirk getting bigger and bigger as he stared the gorgeous girl

Quinn and Finn started to melt as they watched his reaction, a reaction they never thought Noah would have over a girl.

"You- you look... beautiful." Noah whispered, he kissed her forehead before they all got into a car and drove to the school.

When the song was finished Puck walked back up to Medley and held her hand, then Rachel's sad song started to play.

Medley chuckled as Puck brought her arms around his neck so they could slow dance, she didn't know how to so he led her all of the way.

Puck and Medley started to dance properly, fun simple dances that everyone knew. They bumped into Mercedes and Sam and started to dance with them.

Medley looked over at Quinn and noticed Finn getting dragged away by Sue. Medley made her way over to Quinn, she was so upset.

"You don't need a man to be a queen, Quinn. You can do it without him." Medley told Quinn, she just scoffed.

"Who would be there to dance with me?" Quinn asked.

"Me. I'll walk on the stage and dance with you." Quinn laughed and wiped her tears and smiled. "Okay."

"Attention, students, attention. Will the candidates for king and queen gather on the stage. The votes are in. This is the moment we've all been waiting for, when we announce our Junior prom king and queen. Roll the drum, please..."

The drum started playing...

"And this years prom king is David Karofsky!" Everyone cheered. "And now 2011 McKinley high prom queen is... with an overwhelming number of write in votes is... Kurt Hummel!"

The room was silent, the only thing breaking that silence was a person celebrating and some people coughing.

We all turned around to Kurt and he ran away.

After a couple of minutes of quiet chatter Kurt walked in to claim the crown he deserves!

"Ladies and gentleman, your 2011 prom queen, Kurt Hummel..." Figgins said as the crown was placed on Kurt's head.

"Eat your heart, Kate Middleton." Kurt said, we all soon after cheered and clapped for him.