𝗌𝖺𝖽𝗂𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗐𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗌

"So, this week in Glee Club it's ladies choice

"So, this week in Glee Club it's ladies choice. Inspired by the Sadie Hawkins," Finn said. "Which I thought of!" Tina added on.

"Yes, thank you, Tina and every girl will sing to whoever they want to take," Finn told everyone.
"Well, I for one love this lesson. I've got a song to sing to somebody." Kitty added on.

"All right, Tina has a song she wants to sing. Gentleman, prepare yourselves." Medley told them as Tina and she stood in the middle of the locker room.

"For my song, I will be performing 'I don't know how to love him'." She told everyone.

After the song ended everyone realised she was singing to Blaine. "So, Blaine, will you go to the dance with me?" Tina asked.

Everyone looked around with furrowed eyebrows. Medley looked at Finn with a smirk on her face before turning back to the two.

"Oh, wow, um. Tina, I don't know what to say... no. Thank you, no thank you." Blaine said to her.

Medley felt the hurt in her heart from the reject by Blaine. All of the football team came walking in so they had to leave.

"Jake!" Marley shouted. "I mean, Jake, will you go to the dance with me?" Marley asked him as she leaned down on one knee.

"Yes... yes I would," Jake told her. Medley smiled at him before noticing the annoyed look on Kitty's face. "Okay, anyone else?" Finn asked. "Sam, will you do the dance with me?" Brittany asked him. "Honour it would be," Sam said in a Yoda voice.

Medley walked through the halls. She tapped on Kitty and pulled her into an empty room.

"Leave Jake alone, Kitty." She told her, Kitty started to act hurt. "Why should I?" She asked and Medley rolled her eyes.

"He's clearly not interested."

"Like Puck?" She asked with her smirk. Medley furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at the blonde. "Yep. Did you know I'm going to the dance with him?" She asked.

Medley sighed, why did she ever trust him? Why is that whenever she trusts someone they turn on her.

"Bye..." Kitty whispered as she walked out. Medley took a deep breath before wiping her eyes from the tears that nearly spilt.

I stood with Finn as we watched the others dance, it felt weird being a 'teacher' and still having to wear formal dresses to dance.

Medley watched as Kitty and Puck walked in, hand in hand. They danced together and Medley rolled her eyes before chuckling at his silly dance moves.