𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗌

I walked through the halls, getting pushed by everyone

I walked through the halls, getting pushed by everyone. I looked down at my showing stomach and sighed until Puck joined my side and everyone moved around us.

"Hi, are you okay?" He asked me, I nodded my head before feeling a freezing cold ice fall over me. I shuddered and noticed I had just been slushied for the first time, I wiped my eyes and then looked at Puck who looked angry.

"Dude, you can clearly see she's pregnant!" He shouted to the jocks who through the slushie at me. "Exactly, more then reason to do it." Puck rushed forward and punched him.

"Puck. Stop!" I said, grabbing him and pulling him away. "Stop it!" I shouted, him finally stopping. "God, I'm fine just go to my locker and get me some clothes. Please." I told him my code and then he ran to my locker.

I walked into the girls bathroom and started to wash my hair and wipe my face in the sink.

"You in here?" Puck asked walking in. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I brought you some clothes." I walked into the stall after taking the spare clothes I had in my locker and changed.

I looked down at the visible stomach and smiled a little

I looked down at the visible stomach and smiled a little. "Why didn't you stop fighting when I told you the first time?" I questioned him, he shrugged his shoulder in response and then we walked out. Me throwing my clothes in to my locker on the way out.

"Great, now we missed rehearsal." I moaned before catching up to walk with Finn. "How are you?" He asked me. "Besides being pregnant I'm okay, what about you?" I asked.

"Good. Everything's good." I noticed him looking over at Rachel who was talking to Mercedes. "You can't like her, Finn. You're dating my best friend, remember." I tell him before walking away.

I walked into the choir room and everyone was staring at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows until I took a seat next to Puck and everyone started to whisper. "What are they talking about?" I whispered to him.

"I have no idea." He answered back and then Mr Shue walked in with Miss Pillsbury. "What's going on, guys?" He asked. "We know who the baby daddy is, Medley." Santana told everyone.

I picked at my nails before glancing at Puck who just sat there nervously. "We know it's Puck," Mercedes finished off. "Imagine getting knocked up by Puckerman. Pretty sad actually," Santana added on, I rolled my eyes. I stood up to walk out but Noah grabbed my hand.

"I can't do this." I whispered before wiping my tears and walking towards the door. "I trusted you all not to judge me." I say before walking out and hearing Mr Shue shout.

I sat on a edge rubbing my stomach until Rachel walked up to me.

"I'm not judging you." She straight up said, I smiled slightly. "We all make mistakes." She whispered to me.

"Thank you, Rachel." I tell her, looking forward and not facing her. "Please, still join us in sectionals. It's in a couple of hours and we need you." She said, I shook my head.

"I don't need any more stress." I say, knowing Terri isn't having the baby, knowing I might have to give her up if I don't feel strong enough to keep her.

"I understand..."

After everyone had left for sectionals I was alone for the rest of the day. I should have gone.

"Go." Mr Shue told me. I furrowed my eyebrows at him before taking a step forward. "Go to sectionals with them." I chuckled before he gave me a lift to sectionals.

I ran to the green room and opened the door.

"I have songs." I told them, making them all cheer and smile at me. "Brittany, Matt, Santana and Mike will you do our choreography?" I asked them and they all agreed, putting something together in the corner.

"Let's go this!"

"Well we have a few things we'd like to show you, Mr Shue." Finn told him, he looked around at us nervously because we all faked sadness.

"The first..." and then he moved to show the trophy we won. We all cheered and Mr Shue laughed.

"I am so proud of you guys. You won fair and square, the result was unanimous and the judges didn't even know about all the shenanigans that were going on behind the scenes. So... congratulations. You earned this!" We all clapped.

"But, now we have Regionals to worry about. And you can bet that Vocal Adrenaline is hard at work so we should be too. So, let's get started!"

"Wait, Mr Shue. There's one more thing," Puck said, everyone smiling at him. "We put together a special number, just for you." Rachel told him, he smiled at us before Finn placed him in a chair.