𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗒 2.0

Medley decided to take Delilah to go and see Sue and her baby at McKinley, as well as the New Directions and Mr Shue

Medley walked down the halls with Delilah on her waist, she put her down and held her hand until they got to Sue's office.

"Hey, M," Sue said, hugging her. "Hey," Medley said back. "Can I see her?" Medley asked. "Sure," Sue said as she picked up the beautiful girl.

"Her name is Robin. She's the best thing to ever happen to me," Sue told Medley as she played with the blanket that Robin was wrapped in. "She's beautiful..." Medley told Sue and Sue chuckled and agreed.

"Surely, M, me and Robin weren't the only ones you came here to see. We all know you also came to see the New Directions, they are in the choir room." Sue told her, Medley smiled and picked up Delilah as they made their way to the choir room.

"Hey, Mr Shue!" Medley said as she walked in. Mr Shue laughed and hugged her, being careful of Medley of course.

All the old New Directions came and hugged her as well. "Guys, this is Medley Jones and her daughter Delilah Puckerman," Sam announced to the rest of the group.

"Hi, everybody!" Medley said and Delilah waved.

"Well, I didn't get to sing my goodbye song so I thought I could sing it now, is that okay?" Medley asked Mr Shue and he nodded his head and took Medley.

"Yep, sure. Whenever you ready." Mr Shue said.

"It's not really a goodbye song, it's more happy and upbeat."

Everyone clapped and Medley bowed at them. "Perfect, Medley." Mr Shue said. "This room has a history in it, don't lose it!" Medley told them.

Medley walked into the cafeteria to see two people fighting.

"Hey, break it up!" She shouted as she placed Delilah into Marley's hands. Mr Shue broke it off but when he dragged one of them he looked at Medley, Medley saw someone in his eyes but had no idea who.

She followed Mr Shue into the choir room. "This is garbage. Those guys suck and I'm the one being dragged to see Figgins?" Jake asked as Medley closed the door.

"I'm not taking you to see Figgins!" Mr Shue argued back with him. "He's taking you to see me..." Medley turned around and saw Puck.

"Jake Puckerman, I'd like to introduce you to your brother, Noah. I'll leave you two alone." Mr Shue said Puck kept his eyes on Medley who followed Mr Shue.

"Puckerman?" Medley asked Mr Shue. "Yep." Medley looked down at Delilah as she played with her hair. Medley sighed before she turned back to the brothers.

She watched for a couple of minutes before Puck walked out and so did Medley.

"He told me about you and her..." Jake said to her, he meant Delilah and Medley.

"What did he say?" Medley asked him as they took a seat. "He said that Delilah's his daughter, and you were his first love." Medley scrunched up her nose as it sounded a little cringe but really sweet.

"And then he told me how Glee Club made him more of a man." Jake finished off.

"You like Marley, I can see it. The way you protected her mom and her," Medley said to him, placing Delilah down onto the chair in between them.

"No. I'm dating Kitty."

"Quinn Fabray 2.0 even though she is more of a bitch. I'd rethink your options, Jake." Medley said, picking up Delilah and leaving the room.

"I'm your first love, huh?" Medley asked Puck as she walked out. "Whatever." Puck whispered before leaving. Medley rolled her eyes and got into her car.