𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖾-𝗏𝖾𝗋

"What brought you guys to this?" Mr Shue asked them. "Well the assignment was vintage so we though: disco," Blaine told him.

"Absolutely! I don't know if I ever told you guys this, but back when I was in Glee Club we took it all the way to Nationals with a pure passion of disco." Mr Shue told us.

"Well, there's only one problem with that idea." Puck said. "And what's that?" Mr Shue asked. "Disco sucks!" Everyone shouted.

Delilah started to scream cry as Medley rolled her around, she didn't like the rolling around and sitting down on Medley's lap as she comforted her.

Medley tried everything to make her stop crying but nothing was working.

"It's okay..." Medley whispered over and over again as she bounced Delilah on her lap but she just kept crying.

"Okay, looks like we are calling Noah," Medley whispered before grabbing her phone and calling him.

"Hey." He said into the phone, Medley could hear Santana singing from his phone just like he could hear Delilah. "Hi. Could you come over please, it's Delilah she won't stop crying." Medley said.

"Sure," he said and ended the phone call.

"Look, it's pretty pony. You love her!" Medley said as she held up the pink pony teddy in front of Delilah but she wouldn't stop crying and she smacked away the teddy.

"Delilah, what do you want?" She asked her calmly and sweetly but Delilah wouldn't stop crying to answer.

Medley tried to put her down but she would cry harder she tried to sing her favourite song but that wouldn't stop her from crying and it would only calm her down a little bit.

Then a knock on the door finally happened and Medley answered it.

"She doesn't like the wheelchair just please get her," Medley told Puck and he picked her up and she stopped crying and calmed down.

"Noah, I think you need to take her until I'm out of this wheelchair," Medley told him as Delilah rested her head on his chest and slowly drifted to sleep.

"What?" He asked her as they walked into the messy living room. "You need to have her until I get out of this wheelchair, also mind the mess she had a tantrum and threw everything," Medley told him.

"But, you said that it would be hard for you."

"And you're her dad, I've been keeping her away from you on accident and being in this wheelchair as made me realise it, she needs her dad and needs someone who can care for her at this moment of time," Medley explained.

Noah put Delilah in her bed upstairs. "When will you be back to normal?" He asked her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Soon, hopefully. My doctor has been telling me before Nationals and for now, I just have to agree with him and be ready for then." Noah smiled at her before leaning down and kissing her.