𝗂 𝖺𝗆 𝗎𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗇

Medley walked down the stairs, she had no Glee Club to go to, no Cheerios so what other groups could she join, The Skanks

Her hazel eyes were coated with black eyeliner followed by deep brown eyeshadow, her mom noticed her change in clothes as she picked up Delilah.

"What are you wearing?" She asked. "I have nothing but the skanks and to be one you have to dress like one. Bye." She said kissing Delilah's head and walking out of the house and getting her car and driving to school.

She walked down the halls, noticing everyone changed as soon as they noticed her. Medley didn't care, she liked the new her. She could finally let go and be free like a normal teenager is supposed to do.

Mercedes watched as she walked down, she was disgusted. Medley just turned to her side and smirked at her before going into the bathroom where Coach and Quinn was.

"Oh, another skank I was looking for. Medley, we are fighting back at Glee. They ruined your life just like Quinn's." Sue said as she left.

"What is she on about?" Medley asked Quinn. "We are doing a video about how we fell off of the wagon wheel, shouting at Schuester for ruining our lives."

"Sounds fun."

"Now, remember just like we rehearsed it," Coach said as Medley and Quinn walked into his office.

"Mr Schuester we can here to give you a piece of our mind. I used to have everything; I had Finn, the Cheerios, respect, we were the prettiest, most popular girls at this school but ever since I joined Glee it took everything away, Rachel took everything away."

"I was co-captain of the cheerleading squad, I had a perfect life and then I joined Glee club and it all went to hell. When I left I felt this weight off of my shoulder, it was amazing!" Medley shouted at him.

"Hope you're happy?" Medley said before they went to walk out. "Ms Fabray, Ms Holland wait."

"There is only one person who you both care about and that's yourselves." Medley and Quinn looked at each other.

"I have my daught-" Medley was soon cut off by the slamming on the desk.

"I'm not finished! You're not little girls anymore; Medley, you're a mother of an innocent little girl-"

"Don't you dare bring Delilah into this!" Medley shouted back before Mr Schue slammed the desk again.

"Glee Club was there for you: when you got pregnant, when you got kicked out, Puckerman let you live at his house, when you kept Delilah, I don't even remember you saying a thank you. So now you're a train wreck, well done. What would Delilah think?" Mr Schuester said Medley wiped the tears from her eyes as she tried to stay strong.

"Quinn, you did have Finn but now Rachel has got him, get over it. There are two words I need to say to you both, grow up!" Medley and Quinn let out a deep breath before walking out of his office.