𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗎𝗉 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍

"Finn?" Medley asked as she walked into the choir room

"Finn?" Medley asked as she walked into the choir room. "Hey, Medley!" He said as he walked up to her and hugged her.

"I heard about you and Puck. Are you okay? I know how close you were." Finn said and Medley shrugged her shoulders. "We both have different dreams, I support him and he supports mine," Medley replied.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were in the army?" She asked him. "It's embarrassing, I don't want to talk about it." He said chuckling a little.

"Finn! Dude, what's up?" Sam shouted as he walked in and hugged Finn. "I'm just passing through, visiting my mom and Burt. Mr Shue said I could come by for a while." He said.

"Finn Hudson in the house, yo!" Artie said as he high fived Finn. "Listen up, for all you guys that don't know this is Finn Hudson right here!" Sam told everyone.

"I thought you joined the army?" Tina asked him walking in.

"I did-"

"But things don't always work out the way you planned them and I said to Finn the same thing I say to everyone who comes to this club; we're a family, and you're always welcome here." Mr Shue said, Medley, wrapped her arm around Finn's waist and cuddled into him before they sat down.

"In any case, we have a lot to do today! The first order of business: deciding what the fall musical's going to be. So I'm passing out a list of possibilities."

"Peter pan?" Joe asked. "Fiorello? What the heck?" Artie said.

"Unique wants to do Hedwig!"

"The challenge is picking something that plays to our collective strengths, and that won't set a firestorm in the community as Rocky Horror did." Mr Shue explained.

"You should do grease," Finn told them all. "Grease?" Mr Shue repeats. "Yeah, I know it because it's the song I auditioned for Glee Club with, remember?" Finn said.

"Yeah."

"Guys like it, girls like it. People like my mom like it. It's about high school, and growing up and... being true to yourself. Plus, the songs rock." Finn told them.

"The wisdom of Solomon," Artie said. "All right, Grease is the word."

"Hey, Jake," Medley said as she arrived up to Jake's locker. "Hey." He replied back to her. "I noticed you are in the Glee Club and so is that blonde," Medley said to him with a smile.

"Yep, I took your advice about Glee. Surprisingly, I like it." He said as he put away some books.

"You will, I was exactly like you," Medley told him. "Are you with Puck?" Jake asked. "Nope. Just have his daughter, that's the only thing we talk to each other about now." Medley replied.

Jake furrowed his eyebrows. "Is he a deadbeat?" He asked her.

"No, of course, he isn't. He has every few months but he lives in California I live in Ohio, it's a long-distance so they usually call over the phone. Even though, Delilah can't say much." Medley replied back to him.

"You know, you're Delilah's uncle it's okay if you want to meet her. I hate keeping family away from her, I want her to grow up knowing her family." Medley said.

Jake smiled down at her, she was smaller than him like most boys.

"I'll think about it..."

Those words rung in her eyes, the words she would tell Puck whenever he asked her something she didn't have the answer to. She realised she said it a lot the night he left, the night it broke Medley's heart.